Part 3: First meet

She opened her eyes and saw a really handsome man holding her. His hands were on her waist and their faces were inches away. She immediately backed away.

Y/n:"s-s-sorry-y."

She was so much shy to be close to a boy fot the first time, on the other hand the boy was mesmerised by her angelic voice. Then he started to check her out. And he found her really beautiful even though he couldn't see her face. Y/n was dying out of embarrassment and was about to walk away but the boy hold her hand and asked,

???:"Hey beautiful, What's your name?"

Y/n was shocked cuz no one ever talked to her. She was a little happy but also uncomfortable cuz the boy called her beautiful.

???:"My name is Jimin. But you can call me daddy if want", he said winking.

[ I know You all thought It's Taehyung ]

Y/n felt so shy that she ran away from there. Jimin just chuckled and went away.

Well Jimin is a playboy and he is also Taehyung's friend.

Y/n entered the principal's office and said,"Good morning Uncle Kim" and bowed.

[Her grandma has already met her with the principal and introduced him to her. And after seeing him Y/n also felt a little familiar with him. And they already got along and now Y/n calls him 'Uncle Kim' like before]

Uncle Kim:"Oh my dear Y/n. Finally you've come. And no need to be so formal with me. I'm your uncle afterall.", he said and chuckled.

Y/n:"Okay uncle. So my schedule?"

Uncle:"Oh right. Here it is. And why are you wearing a mask dear?"

Y/n:"U-ummm...Actually I'm a little sick.. Yeah I'm a little sick so that's why."

Uncle:"Oh. Then get well soon. Now your class number is xxx and locker number is yyyy."

Y/n:"Thank you uncle"

Right now she is walking through the hallway. And Taehyung is also there. He is really furious and badly wanted to bully someone so that his stress will be gone. Right at that moment he saw Y/n in the hallway wearing a mask and looking down. He thought, 'Who is she? Is she a new student. Well, she seems like a nerd. So let's bully her. Good, I got a new pray for myself.' He thought smirking.

Y/n was walking peacefully but suddenly she was pushed against the locker. She looked up and saw a very handsome man. There faces were really close. She was amazed by his handsomeness. On the other hand Taehyung was also staring at her. He has never been so close to any girl so the sudden closeness made him shocked too. He was examing her face even though most of it was coverd. He saw how beautiful her eyes were. Big doe eyes, long eyelashes, black pupil. Only her eyes was attracting him this much so how much her face will attract him?-he thought. So unknowingly his hand went upto her face to remove the mask but feeling his hand on her face Y/n immediately came back to her sence and pushed him a little and ran away.

On the other hand Taehyung was still in aye. And he wasn't angry anymore, he was a little happy. He was thinking of the mysterious girl But he immediately came out from it when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and saw his friends.

Namjoon:"Hey Tae, why are you still standing here?"

Taehyung:"Oh nothing hyung"

Hoseok:"Then let's go to class"

Jungkook:"Yeah let's go now already"

Taehyung:"Hmm"

They went to class.

[Y/n and Taehyung are in the same grade but now they have different class]

Y/n came in front of the class and saw the teacher was already there. She was still blushing for the previous incident. The teacher saw her and said,"Oh you must be the new student. Y/n right?"

Y/n noded.

Teacher:"Okay Y/n come in and introduce yourself"

Y/n entered the class and said,"My name is Kim Y/n. Please take care of me"

Most of the people of the class was mesmerised by her sweet voice. Even one of the boy said,"Your voice is so sweet. I wanna hear more".

Y/n was totally flustered by the compliment and felt shy as well.

Then the teacher said, "Okay Y/n, now go and sit down wherever you want". The teacher didn't asked her about her mask because he knew she is special for the principal. Principle has told everyone about her.

Y/n went and sat beside a cute girl. The girl said, " Hi Y/n, my name is........

Know in the next part.

[Thanks for reading it.]