Part 46: Night Date (21+)

Y/n was about to kiss him again but then BTS called them.

Jin:"Hey Tae, we're going to ride the speedboats. You also come and join us"

Taehyung:"Yeah coming"

Before Y/n could say something Taehyung lifted her up again and started going towards the shore.

Y/n:"Tae, can't we stay there alittle more like that. You can ride it later. Please"

Taehyung:"Who said I'm going to ride that? We're going to ride together"

Y/n:"W-what?"

Taehyung:"Why?"

Y/n:"Tae you know I don't know swimming. What if I fell down in the water. And then-"

Taehyung pecked her lips cutting her off.

Taehyung:"Nothing will happen Baby. I'll protect you."

Y/n:"Still..."

Taehyung:"Trust me"

Y/n hugged him tightly. Taehyung reached the shore. Y/n got down. BTS had arranged everything. Taehyung sat on the front sit of one of the speedboats while Y/n stood there feeling scared.

Taehyung:"Baby get here. You'll be fine"

Y/n hesitantly got up and immediately wrapped her hands around his stomach tightly. Taehyung chuckled and started the speedboat.

Y/n:"Tae, p-please ride s-slowly"

Taehyung decided to tease her so he increased the speed. Y/n hugged him tightly. Taehyung silently giggled. He was enjoying how Y/n was hugging him like a coala. He increased the speed to the maximum and Y/n screamed, "Tae!! Please slow down!!"

Taehyung:"Baby, nothing will happen!", he slso screamed back.

After riding it for the longest time they came back to shore. When Taehyung got off, he saw Y/n crying and shivering. Taehyung regret riding the speedboat in the fastest speed seeing Y/n's state. He felt guilty.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry sweetheart"

Y/n got down and immediately hugged him buring her head in his chest while crying silently. Taehyung hugged her back while whispering sweet words to her in order to calm her down.

Taehyung:"I'm really sorry baby. I didn't think that you'd be this scared. I'm really sorry. Please forgive your Taetae. Please stop crying. It's breaking my heart to see you crying because of me. Please sweetheart"

After awhile Y/n stopped crying and pulled away. Taehyung wiped her tears and pecked her forehead.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry"

Y/n:"It's o-okay"

BTS came to them.

Jungkook:"Y/n, what happened to you?"

Namjoon:"Don't cry"

Hoseok:"She must be scared. Tae, you shouldn't have ride in that speed"

Taehyung looked down.

Jin:"Don't worry Y/n. I'll hit his ugly ass with my frying pan. How dare he make my world wide beautiful sister cry?!!"

Jimin:"Sister? When did she became your sister though?"

Jin:"Well I thought of something. Y/n is very beautiful. I mean the most Beautiful girl I've ever seen. In one word, she is world wide beautiful, and I'm world wide handsome. So we are brother-sister technicaly. Moreover our surname is also same. So why not?""