Part 33: Lunch

Taehyung was about to kiss her lips over her mask but her grandma coughed from behind interrupting them.

Grandma:"What is happening here? Care to explain?",she said with a playful tone.

Taehyung:" Ahh g-grandma it-t's nothing. I.. I was just umm..."

Y/n was looking down. Her grandma  started laughing seeing there states.

Grandma:"Aish you two"

Y/n:"You...... You weren’t mad?"

Grandma:"Why would I be? Taehyung come inside"

Taehyung:"Uhh no grandma It's already late. I will be going now", he said and smiled.

Grandma:"But-"

Taehyung:"I'll come some other day."

Grandma sighed and said,"Fine then. Take care"

Taehyung:"Hmm bye" but then he came towards Y/n and whispered, "Bye baby, I love you"

Y/n whispered back, "I love you too"

Grandma:"It is not at all like I can't hear anything "

Taehyung awkwardly chuckled and quickly said bye again and started to walk.

Grandma and Y/n entered the house. Y/n was about to go upstairs but her grandma stopped her,

Grandma:"Y/n wait"

Y/n turned around.

Grandma:"Why are you wearing mask?"

Y/n became nervous and replied, "It w-was cold outside s-so I thought o-of wearing it"

Grandma:"Don’t think of lying Y/n"

Y/n looked down.

Grandma:"Don't tell me that you are wearing mask to hide your face"

Y/n hesitantly nodded.

Her grandma sighed.

Grandma:"Was it necessary for Taehyung too?"

Y/n didn’t said anything.

Grandma:"Has Taehyung ever saw your face?"

Y/n shooked her head.

Grandma:"Why? He loves you Y/n"

This time Y/n bursted into tears and said,"I don’t want to lose him grandma. What if.....what if he leave me after seeing me, or ignore me like others did in the past? I don’t want that"

Her grandma hugged her and patted her back calming her down.

Grandma:"Okay I understand. But don’t do it for long. I know Taehyung loves you genuinely and he won't care about your looks, but still he has the right to see you. And I'm sure he will love you more after seeing you. You have beauty of a goddess"

Y/n smiled alittle and nodded.

Grandma:"Okay now go and fresh up"

Y/n nodded again and went upstairs.

Few days later-

Taehyung woke up really early today. He tried to sleep again but couldn’t. So he woke up and got ready and went downstairs. The maids were surprised to see Taehyung early in the morning.

Taehyung:"Is breakfast ready?"

Maids shook their head nervously.

Taehyung:"Okay, I will wait"