Part 55: Celebration

Jimin:"AAAHHHHHH!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!"

Taehyung laughed alittle and came out immediately. Everyone was panicked to see Jimin screaming like that. He was groaning while holding his private part.

Jin:"What happened?"

Jungkook:"Hyung you okay?"

Y/n:"Jim oppa, what's wrong?"

Jisoo:"Babe, you alright?"

Jimin:"NO I'M NOT!! UGHH!! IT'S HURTING SO BADLY!!! AHHH"

Namjoon:"Let's take him to his room first"

Jungkook and Hoseok helped him to go to his room, while everyone fallowed him. And everyone in the party looked at them weirdly.

Taehyung was smirking cuz he was enjoying it alot. Soon they reached Jimin's room and layed him down.

Jin:"Should we call doctor?"

Jimin:"YES!!! CALL THE DOCTOR NOW!!!!!!"

They all signed and Namjoon went to call a doctor. Jimin was still groaning.

Time skip -

The doctor is gone now. Jimin is holding a ice pack on his private part. He is alittle calmed down as the Doctor told it isn't any serious matter. Actually Taehyung didn't hit him that hard but Jimin was being very dramatic.

Jin:"So mind to tell us how this all happened?"

Jimin:"Hyung I myself don't know how. I was eating peacefully but then suddenly I felt something like stick hitting my Dick."

Jin:"But a stick just can't hit you on It's own, right?"

Namjoon:"Exactly. This has to be done by someone"

Taehyung looked away.

Out of nowhere Yoongi finally spoke"I know who has done"

Everyone looked at him.

Jimin:"Who's that motherfucker!!! Tell me hyung!!"

Yoongi:"It's Taehyung", he said casually.

Everyone turned to Taehyung now.

Taehyung:"Hyung, Why are you blaming me?", he said looking at Yoongi with innocent eyes.

Yoongi:"It makes complete sence. You were under the table when Jimin screamed. So if It's not you then who is it? Me?"

Taehyung looked clueless.

Taehyung:"Fine I admit it was me"

Jimin:"You Assho- ahhh"

Jimin was rushing to Taehyung but stopped as he felt hurt on his private area for moving.

Jin:"Why did you do it Tae?"

Taehyung:"Why won't I? He was hitting on my girlfriend"

Jimin:"Hey! I didn't hit on Y/n!"

Taehyung:"Oh really? Then who was kicking her legs contineusly?"

Jimin:"I wasn't kicking Y/n's legs, I was kicking Jisoo's"

Jisoo:"Ahh actually Jimin ah, I moved my legs backwards that time so actually you were kicking Y/n's legs"

Jimin:"Unbelievable"

Taehyung:"Exactly. I noticed Y/n being so uncomfortable, so I went under the table purposely and saw that. Y/n, you tell, didn't you feel kicks on your leg?"

Taehyung looked at her with hopeful eyes. Y/n nodded slowly.

Taehyung:"See"

Jimin:"Aish fine. I'm sorry. But you didn't had to hit me here though. Now I can't even fuck because of you"