Part 35: Face reveal

Taehyung turned around and shouted,"Leave me alone Y/n!! What are you doing here huh?!!!"

Y/n was shocked cuz this is the first time he is shouting on her like this.

Y/n:"T-Tae what's wrong-"

Taehyung:"You!!"

Y/n started crying.

Y/n:"What did I do Tae?"

Taehyung:"You don't trust me!!! You fucking don't trust me!!!"

Y/n looked at him confused through her tears.

Taehyung:"Can't you see, how much serious I am for our relationship?!! Can't you see, How much I love you?!! Still you don’t trust me!!"

Y/n:"Tae I do trust you-"

Taehyung:"No you don’t! If you really trust me you should have taken off that fucking mask of yours!! If you really trust me then you should  believe that no matter what happens I won't leave you!!"

Y/n was stunned to hear all this from Taehyung. She also realised whatever Taehyung is saying is all true.

Taehyung held Y/n's shoulder and said softly this time,"Y/n, Why dont you see it, If I really cared about your looks I won't have fallen in love with you. Can't you understand that? You do understand, but you don’t trust me, you don’t care about me, or maybe you don’t love me?!! ". Hearing this Y/n shoooked her head vitreously.

Y/n:" No Tae, I love you the most. I-"

Taehyung:"Really Y/n ah? Then why? Why Y/n, why?!! Do you know how much hurt I am right now?"

Y/n:"Tae I'm sorry", she said crying.

Taehyung let go off her shoulder.

Taehyung:"I need some time", he said looking away from her. His eyes were glossy.

Y/n:"Tae please don't do this-"

Taehyung walked away. Y/n started crying knowing he was hurt by her. She didn’t leave the rooftop, she stayed there crying badly. Taehyung was also hurt. He didn’t mean to tell all those things to her, but he couldn’t control his emotions.

Y/n was crying in the rooftop but she was confused about one thing. Why Taehyung became so furious about her mask? Then suddenly she felt someone enter the rooftop. She thought it was Taehyung. She happily turned around.

Y/n:"Tae-"

But it wasn’t Taehyung. It was Jungkook.

Jungkook:"Noona sorry, But I'm Jungkook"

Y/n started crying harder.

Jungkook:"Noona please don’t cry"

Y/n didn’t said anything.

Jungkook:"I know, Taehyung hyung must have hurt you. He must have told you to take off your mask. Didn’t he?"

Y/n looked at him confused.

Y/n:"How do you know-"

Jungkook:"Hyung has encountered Mark again in the rooftop"

Y/n:"What do you mean?"

Jungkook:"Let me tell you what happened "

Y/n nodded.

So what happened actually -

After going away from Y/n Taehyung decided to go to the rooftop to calm his mind. But he regretted his decision after entering there. Mark was standing there. He turned around to go but Mark suddenly said,"Oh Taehyungie, you are here?", he said and smirked.