Part 40: Trust

Y/n saw Taehyung kissing Irene.

Her heart shattered into pieces. Tears rolled down her eyes. She felt betrayed. She felt like leaving from there but she was frozen. She thought, 'Why Taehyung? Wasn’t I enough for you? I thought you love me. No no. I should stay strong. I should think positive. What if It's not what it is looking like? What if I'm misunderstanding? Taehyung also misunderstood me at a term something like this. I should wait and see the whole thing. I shouldn’t just jump into conclusion. I trust him. I know he loves me. I know he does'.

Y/n managed herself and hid behind a wall. But then she saw Taehyung pushing away Irene harshly.

What happened before-

The bell rang and Taehyung and Irene came out.

Irene:"Tae let's go"

Taehyung:"No. I have to wait for Y/n. I'm worried. Where did she go?"

Irene rolled her eyes.

Irene:"Tae.... I've something to tell you"

Taehyung:"What?"

Irene:"I love you Tae"

Taehyung:"What?! Irene are you out of your mind?! I have a girlfriend and I lo-", before he could finish Irene kissed him.

Taehyung stood there frozen. He couldn’t move. He was still processing everything while Irene was kissing him. At at that time Y/n arrived. None of them noticed her. But when Taehyung came to his sence he immediate pushed her away.

Taehyung:"What the fuck Irene?!! Why the hell did you kissed me?!!"

Irene:"I love you Tae-"

Taehyung:"Irene, you know that I love Y/n!!"

Irene:"Oh really? Says the one who ignored her for me"

That time Taehyung realised that he actually ignored her the past few days. Regret rushed in him. But he didn’t show it to Irene.

Taehyung:"Yes I did a mistake. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t love her. I do love her and she loves me too. I know she will understan-"

Irene:"Come on Tae. I don’t think she loves you. Plus her mask is so suspicious. I think she is just some ugly bitch who is after you for your mone-"

She couldn’t complete her sentence cuz Taehyung slapped her hardly. Irene looked at him in disbelief.

Irene:"You slapped me for that slut-"

She felt a slap again.

Taehyung:"Don't you dare utter any bad word against her. She is not a slut, not a gold digger nor someone ugly. I wish I could show you how much beautiful she is. But I'll wait for her to show it by herself. When she will, you will definitely regret it."

Irene was looking at him in rage.

Taehyung:"Don't come near me again. We are done"

All this time Y/n was watching all this. She felt blessed to have Taehyung in her life. She thought, 'I made the right decision by trusting him. He does loves me truly.' She weeped her tears and went out and stood infront of school gate waiting for him.

After awhile Taehyung came out and saw Y/n. He went towards her. Y/n immediately hugged him. Taehyung also hugged her back.

Y/n:"I love you Tae"

But she didn’t heard any reply instead she heard sobs. She pulled away and saw Taehyung sobbing.

Taehyung:"I'm sorry Y/n. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me", he said sobbing hardly.