Part 26: Bus ride

But then, Namjoon coughed alittle from behind. Taehyung and Y/n didn't let go of the hug but Taehyung looked at him. Y/n is too sick to even notice what she is doing.

Namjoon:"I don't think being lovey-dovey will help the situation. I think you should take her to her house."

Taehyung nodded understanding what he said. Taehyung turned to Y/n and saw her hugging him tightly closing her eyes.

Taehyung:"Y/n, let's go to your house. Okay? You have to rest, you are sick"

Y/n opened her eyes looking at him and nodded at him. Taehyung asked her, her address and Y/n told him weakly. Taehyung then picked her up and walked out of there carrying her in bridal style. Y/n was snuggling in his chest and everyone in the hallway, school yard looked at them shocked cuz it wasn't a regular scene in school that Taehyung would carry a girl in his arms like this. Every girl in the school looked at Y/n with burning eyes. They were jealous obviously. And boys looked totally uninterested except Jackson. Jackson somehow didn't like it. He was feeling something in his heart seeing Y/n in Taehyung's arms.

Taehyung came in front of the school gate. He put Y/n down and immediately hold her again. He held Y/n in one hand and pulled out his phone with another. He called his driver. The driver picked up immediately.

Driver:"Y-yes S-sir?"

Taehyung:"Bring the car in front of school"

Driver:"B-but sir I-I'm already i-"

He didn't listen and hunged up the phone and started to wait for his car. Then he looked at Y/n who was comfortably resting her head on his chest and hugging him by his torso. He began to stroke her hair and asked,"How did you get sick like this?"

Y/n looked up at him and stared at him with her big doe eyes.

Y/n:"I-I accidentally g-got drenched in the r-rain few days a-ago"

Taehyung:"That Wednesday night?"

Y/n nodded.

Taehyung:"How can you be so careless? Who gets drenched in this winter rain? Look how sick are you right now?"

Y/n just hugged him more tightly. Taehyung sighed and started to wait for his car.

30 minutes past but his car didn't arrived yet. He started to get angry. He called his driver and started yelling.

Taehyung:"Where the hell are you huh?!! Didn't I told you to come here?!! What are you doing till now huh?!! Cutting grass for horses?!!"

Driver:"S-Sorry S-sir. A-Actually an a-accident happened here. S-so the r-road has b-been closed. T-that's why I'm n-not able to c-come"

Taehyung hunged up his phone in anger. He was now debating with himself whether to wait more or do something else. He is getting worried cuz Y/n's fever is back again. And she is shivering badly now. Suddenly he saw a bus infront of the school. Then he thought of going by the bus. So he picked her up and went there. He asked the conducter if it will go the direction of Y/n's house and he said yes. He started to look for seat but couldn't find any. He sighed knowing he has to go by standing there. He put down Y/n and held her tightly with his right hand and grabbed the handle above him with the left one. Y/n was feeling unwell and weak again like morning. So she hugged Taehyung very tightly like her life depended on it. With all this circumstances her mask moved a little and her upper lip was able to see. At this moment she was looking very beautiful even with just her upper lip exposed. But Taehyung wasn't noticing these all as he was feeling uncomfortable cuz It's his first time riding bus like this. At first everyone in the bus were looking at them a little weirdly but now everyone was admiring them. Girls are drooling over Taehyung and Boys were over Y/n. And elders were admiring them both thinking them as a couple. But Taehyung didn't care about those cuz it's normal for him to get stares from everyone, specially girls. But then Taehyung noticed that the boy infront of him was staring at Y/n for a long time. Suddenly he started to feel angry and protective towards Y/n. So he let go of the handle and wrapped his hand around Y/n's shoulder trying to tell him that she belongs to him only. Y/n felt Taehyung's other hand around her and she also realised her mask is not in It's suitable place. She fixed it and looked up to Taehyung. Taehyung also looked down and asked softly, "Are you okay? Are you feeling bad?". Y/n shooked her head and put her face in the crook of his neck feeling a little warmer. Taehyung also hugged her a little tighter and saw the man infront of him looking away. He smirked at him. Soon they reached their destination and Taehyung got out from the bus along with Y/n in his arms. He then asked Y/n where her house was and Y/n told him the direction. When they reached the house he told Y/n to press the bell as his hands were busy carrying Y/n. She pressed but no one opened it. Y/n sighed.

Y/n:" I g-guess grandma i-isn't home."

Taehyung:"Do you have keys?"

Y/n nodded and took it out from her bag. Taehyung put her down and took the key and opened the door. Then he gave it back to her and picked her up again.

Taehyung:"Where's your room?"

Y/n:"U-Upstairs"

Taehyung took her to her room and laid her down. But then..........

Know in the next part

[Thank you for reading it]