Part 2: Life change

Grandma:"So the news is...we are moving to seoul!!"

Y/n:"W-what"

Grandma:"Yes...Aren't you happy?"

Y/n:"Of course I'm happy. But how? I mean what about our house and what about my school?"

Grandma:"Hey..no need to freak out little girl. Listen to me, your father has a big house in seoul and he had already talked to the principal of a big school before he died"

Y/n:"But how did these all happened?"

Grandma:"You know that your father was a rich businessman right? And till now we are living on his companies money. Your father has houses in different places and all of them are in your name. And before your father's death he wished for you to sdudy in seoul. So he talked with one of his friend who is the principal of the school. Actually we were supposed to go there many years ago but I thought you like it here. But now it doesn't seem like that to me so Ive decided to move out from here"

All this time Y/n was listening to her grandma curiously.

Y/n:"But grandma do you think dad's friend still remembers him or the school thing?"

Grandma:"I don't think he has forgotten, he and your dad was childhood bestfriend. He was really brocken after your dad's death. And after your parents funeral he himself asked me to admit you to his school. And do you know the nicest part?"

Y/n:"No..tell me"

Grandma:" He still talks with me often and he still remembers about everything. "

Y/n:"Oh It's really nice...He was indeed dad's bestfriend"

Grandma:"Yes he was. And he know's you too but I guess you forgot about him, you were so small that time"

Y/n:"I really knew him?"

Grandma:"Yes you called him as uncle Kim before and he has a son too, I still remember his son wanted to become your friend but you refused and he was really upset and started crying to his dad embrace saying 'She is really bad, how can she refuse a cute boy like me?'ha ha"

Y/n started to feel a little embarrassed she don't know why.

Y/n:"So when are we moving out?", she said changing the topic.

Grandma:"Next month..pack everything from before okay?"

Y/n:"Yes grandma"

Time skip-

They have already moved to seoul. They are living in a beautiful apartment. And her grandma has already admitted to her Uncle Kim's school. So tomorrow she is going there for the first time.

At night-

Grandma:"Y/n honey...go to sleep now. You have school tomorrow"

Y/n:"Okay grandma Goodnight"

Grandma:"Good night sweety"

Next morning-

Grandma:"Y/n baby wake up...you have school today. I don't think you want to late in your first day"

Y/n yawned.

Y/n:"Yes grandma I'm up"

Grandma:"Okay now take a shower and come downstairs "

Y/n went to shower. After getting ready, she grabbed her bag and went downstairs. Her grandma placed the breakfast before her and told her to eat.

Y/n:"Grandma, can I ask you something? "

Grandma:"Sure honey"

Y/n:"Do you think in this school anyone will be friends with me?"

Grandma:"Yes of course. I'm sure you will make alot of friends with your sweetness "

Y/n:" But what if they also ignore me like before", she said as one drop of tear left her eye.

Her Granma weeped her tears and said,"Don't worry, everything will be fine. Don't feel insecurities towards yourself. Now go to your school hmm? Or You'll be late"

Y/n:"Okay grandma,bye. Love you", with that she went out of the house.

Right now she standing a little far away from the school. Every one around her glancing at her even if it's just once. And the reason is ofcourse her extreme beauty. But she took it wrong. She again felt her beauty is her curse. Then she thought what if the school people wil also ignore her?

According to her previous experience she felt insecure again so she decided to hide her face with a mask. So that no one will be able to see her face. So no one will ignore her. She became a little happy at the thought of someone talking to her. So she wore a mask and entared the school gate.Now She has become a HIDDEN BEAUTY and no one knows how beautiful she is.

Now she is going Through the school yard. She is just mesmerised by everything of the school. While looking around she bumped into a running boy. She closed her eyes due to fear of getting hurt but she felt nothing. When she opened her eyes she saw......

Know in the next part

[Thank you for reading it. I know it seems a little boring but things will get spicy soon. Thank you]