Part 21: Apologise

Jimin:"Why are you bullying her?", he asked still serious.

Taehyung:"Umm..... I want to. "

Jungkook:"I know you are lying hyung"

Namjoon:"Tae we know you from from middle school. So we know that you are hiding something from us. Tell us now"

Taehyung sighed.

Taehyung:"I...I love her"

BTS:"Whoa!!!!!"

Hoseok:"Finally!!"

Namjoon:"I'm happy for you Tae"

Jin:"God bless you my son"

Jungkook:"I told you all that day that Taehyung hyung is in love"

Yoongi:"Yeah yeah now let me sleep"

Jimin was still serious.

Jimin:"If you love her then why are you bullying her?"

Taehyung sighed again and decided to tell them everything about what he saw that day including what happened yesterday with Jackson.

After hearing everything everybody was silent. Namjoon broke the silence by coughing a little.

Namjoon:"You must be heart brocken now. We are sorry for you. But Tae......"

Taehyung looked at him confused that why is he inserting a 'but' in here.

Namjoon:"It can be a misunderstanding too"

Taehyung:"No hyung. How can it be a misunderstanding? I saw it myself"

Jin:"Everything you see is not true always. Sometimes misunderstandings also happen. And didn’t you tell that Jackson told you that there is nothing between them?"

Taehyung:"Yeah he did but what else were they doing in that posture? You tell me"

Everybody became silent cuz no one could answer that. But suddenly Jimin said," Wait wait it can be something else. Like maybe Jackson was ummmm...removing dust from Y/n's eyes?"

Taehyung:"How can you be so sure?"

Jimin:"Uhh actually you know..... Okay, I use this as a excuse to my girlfriends when they see me kissing someone else, so it can be like that"

Jungkook:"Hyung this makes sence though"

Jin:"Wait wait Tae"

Taehyung:"What is it hyung?"

Jin:"Do you remember yesterday  when Jackson came and hugged her?"

Taehyung nodded.

Jin:"Then do you remember Jackson asking her how was her eye?"

Taehyung's eyes widened remembering that.

Taehyung:"Yes, yes hyung I remember. "

Namjoon:"Then I think what Jimin is saying is totally right"

Hoseok:"Exactly. Look Tae we are half confirmed that it can be a misunderstanding and for being fully confirmed, we can believe Jackson's statement. Cuz I'm also feeling like Jackson is telling the truth"

Jimin:"And did you ever noticed how she looks at you? You bully her still she doesn’t protest about it and let's you do whatever you want. What does it mean?"

Taehyung looked down.

Jin:"Tae I think you should stop this and apologise to her"

Taehyung nodded.

Jungkook:"And yes, confess to her too"

Taehyung blushed and looked down.

Time skip - after school -

Y/n was walking while thinking about Taehyung. She thought, 'What happened to him? Is he avoiding me? But why? I miss him' she was pouting inside her mask. Suddenly she was pushed against the wall but not harshly. She looked up and saw Taehyung. Y/n blinked her eyes a few times.

Taehyung:"Hey", he said in a soft voice.

Y/n was confused because of his sudden behaviour. Taehyung was looking here and there being nervous. Suddenly he pulled her in his arms and put his head on her shoulder and told,"I'm sorry. I'm extremely sorry for all this. Please forgive me. I know what I did is not forgivable but still I'm asking your forgiveness. Please"

Y/n was shocked at first but later felt a little angry. She didn’t want to forgive him easily after all the things he has done but suddenly she felt something wet on her shoulder. She realised that Taehyung was crying. Her eyes widened in shock.

Taehyung:"Please forgive me. I didn’t do it intentionally. I misunderstood everything that's why I thought that you should also suffer like me. That's why I bullied you. I'm sorry please."

Y/n scrunched her eyebrows together in confusion thinking, 'What is he talking about? What did he misunderstood?' by that time Taehyung started sobbing hugging her tightly saying sorry continuously. Y/n felt really bad seeing him cry for her. And as a soft minded person she couldn’t see him crying like that. After all she loves him more than herself. She thought,'Maybe I should forgive him. Everybody makes mistake. Everyone deserves a second chance. And maybe he really had a reason. Maybe I have hurt him by ignoring him and he  misunderstood this to something else. Maybe that's what he was talking about. Then the entire fault is mine. Maybe if I didn’t ignore him things wouldn’t turn out like this. So I should forgive him. It's not totally his fault' she was thinking these all but didn’t realize Taehyung was crying more hard now. When she noticed it she immediately wrapped her hands around him patting his back to calm him down. Feeling her hugging him back he hugged her more tightly and buried his face in the crook of her neck. After sometime he calmed down. Y/n pulled away and saw his face was totally red due to crying heavily. His eyes were swollen and puffy. His lips, nose were red. Y/n felt bad for him. Taehyung asked while sniffing,"Di..did you forgive m-me?"

Y/n nodded while weeping his tears with her thumb. Taehyung was shocked and happy at the same time.

Taehyung:"Really!",he asked excited.

Y/n nodded her head again. Taehyung smiled and hugged her again saying, "Thank you, thank you very much for forgiving me"

Y/n also smiled seeing him happy. It’s been long since she has seen his smile.
But suddenly.............

Know in the next part.

[Thank you for reading it]