Part 17: Bully

Next morning-

Y/n woke up early in the morning feeling excited. She quickly got ready and went downstairs and saw her grandma in the kitchen.

Grandma:"Oh my god Y/n. Why did you wake up so early today?"

Y/n:"Ahh nothing grandma. I just woke up early "

Grandma:"Oh sit here. Breakfast will be ready soon"

Y/n:"Okay"

Y/n was sitting there thinking about how should she confess to Taehyung. Thinking about Taehyung she started blushing again. Her grandma noticed it and suddenly asked, "Who is he? Hmm?"

Y/n:"Huh"

Grandma:"I asked who is the lucky boy?"

Y/n:"W-What do y-you mean grandma?"

Grandma:"Do you think I'm blind. I can see you blushing. So who is the reason of this?"

Y/n:"Ahh grandma, it's no one"

Grandma chuckled and said,"Okay okay. Here is your breakfast. Eat it up"

After breakfast she went out of her house. She was Walking down the street thinking about HIM of course. Suddenly she saw a flower shop. She thought, 'I'm going to comfess him. So I should give him something atleast. So let's buy some fowers for him'. She went inside the shop and bought some red roses for Taehyung.

Y/n was now walking in the hallway searching for Taehyung. She thought, 'Where is he?".

But her thoughts got interrupted when she was pushed on the locker very harshly. She whimpered in pain silently. She opened her eyes and saw the person who she was searching for earlier. Seeing him her eyes sparkled.

But she didn't see the familiar boxy smile on his handsome face. Instead she saw cold and hard expression which was scaring her. She was about to call him but she got cut off by him.

Taehyung:"Hey Miss.Nerdy"

Her eyes widened in shock. Taehyung just smirked. But his smirk vanished when he saw the roses in her hand. He thought,'Roses? Must be for him. But sweetheart I'm not going to let you go to him. You are only mine".

He clenched his jaw and squeezed her shoulder more tightly. It was hurting badly and she was tearing up.

Taehyung:"Who are these roses for huh? Who?!!!!", he asked while slamming her more hardly against the locker.

Y/n was about to tell him that it was for him, but Taehyung cut her off by asking, "Is this for That Jackson? Huh?"

Y/n shooked her head.

Taehyung:"Then who else is it for? Are you SLUT or what?"

This really hurt Y/n badly so she started crying.

Taehyung:"Why are you crying nerdy? Is it hurting? But you have hurt me more.", he whispered the last sentence.

Tears flowed down her eyes more. She started to sob a little.

Taehyung:"Oh the nerd started crying. Such a pathetic crybaby you are. Tsk tsk."

Taehyung let go of her. He throwed his bag towards her and told,"Bring it to the classroom. Nerd"

Y/n caught it but she stumbled a little cuz it was very heavy.

Taehyung :"Huh so weak. Now get lost"

She nodded while weeping his tears. She started walking while looking down to her class. After Y/n went out of his sight his cold face became sad. He was also hurt for hurting her. But his pride and revenge got the best of him so he shrugged it off. He went to his class and saw his bag beside hers. He smiled a little but was quick enough to remove it.

Y/n was in the rooftop crying hard. She was ignored from her chilhood but no one ever bullied her. And the thing hurt her the most was she was bullied by the love of her life. She looked at the roses in her hand and threw it away. After crying she noticed it was almost time for class. So she weeped her tears and went back.

After entering she saw Taehyung sitting beside her seat with a cold face. She silently went beside him and sat down. Taehyung didn't even looked at her. The teacher came and started teaching. In the middle of the class Taehyung suddenly put his foot on Y/n's foot and pressed it hard. Y/n again whimpered in pain but Taehyung didn't care. Actually he did care but now revenge was the only thing on his mind.

Time skip lunch break-

Y/n was sitting with her friends. She was awfully silent. Her friends noticed it. They still didn't know about the morning incident as they didn't arrived at that time and they didn't had the same class on the first period. Her friends asked her what's wrong but she didn't answered, she just kept quite. After sometime they gave up.

When lunch break was over Y/n and her friends was about to get up. But suddenly Y/n felt some liquid pouring on her head. She turned around and saw Taehyung pouring water on her head while smirking. Her friends looked at this shocked and soon understood that Taehyung was the cause of Y/n's sadness. Y/n was all wet. She started shivering from cold.

Tzuyu:"You will catch cold. Go and change quickly "

Y/n was hurt but she didn't protest. She stood up to go to the washroom but Taehyung put his leg infront of her and she tripped on his leg and fell down. Taehyung started laughing. Soon everybody in the cafeteria syarted laughing except BTS members and Y/n's friends. Her friends wanted to protest but they couldn't do anything cuz Taehyung is the son of principle afterall.

Y/n couldn't bear the embarrassment anymore so she ran out of there crying.

[Well Jackson is absent today]

Y/n went in the washroom and cried her heart out. Where she thought she will confess to him but here the thing is totally opposite. She is confirmed that Taehyung hates her. After she was done crying she changed her clothes and went out of the wasshroom and made her way to her classroom.

[Thank you for reading it]