Part 42: School Trip (16+)

Y/n turned around and saw Taehyung waving at her. She sighed in relief but immediately panicked.

Y/n:"Tae, What are you doing here this late? What if grandma see you here? What will she think? And how did you even come to this room? By window? Oh my god! How did y-"

Taehyung pecked her lips stopping her. He wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her closer.

Taehyung:"Aish you talk too much"

Y/n:"Bu-"

Taehyung:"No buts. I came here to see you. I was missing you. The whole day I suffered because you were absent. I didn't see your beautiful face", he said and pout.

Y/n smiled and said,"Tae. I told you last night that I won't come. I had to go back to Daegu with grandma for some work."

Taehyung:"Okay okay. Let's cuddle"

Y/n smiled and nodded. Taehyung layed down on his back pulling Y/n on top of him. Y/n kept her head on his chest and Taehyung wrapped his hand around her caressing her waist. Suddenly Y/n lifted her head up.

Y/n:"Tae, did you really came here by climbing the window?"

Taehyung:"Hmm"

Y/n:"Did you get hurt anywhere?"

Taehyung:"No"

Y/n:"Wait let me chec-"

Taehyung kissed her shutting her up. Y/n kissed back. He tilted her head for more access and pushed his head forward to deepen the kiss. But for tge push Y/n's head went backwards. So He rolled her down on the bed moving on top of her. Y/n wasn't much shocked as ut has become his habit to pin her always. He nibbled on her lower lip licking there to ask permission. Y/n gladly opened her mouth slightly and he entered his tongue into her mouth exploring and fighting with her tongue. After awhile he pulled away leaving Y/n breathless. Then he moved under her lips and gave a wet kiss there. Then he
Kissed her chin and gave light kisses along her jawline. He swiftly moved to her sweet spot and nuzzled his nose there creating a ticklish session. Y/n moaned silently knowing her grandma can hear.

He finally have a long lick in her sweet spot wetting her upper neck. Then he straightly moved to her collerbone sucking and biting there leaving trail of hickeys on her neck. Y/n moaned alittle louder as Taehyung sticked his tongue along her neck bone. Taehyung was about to lower her shirt but then suddenly grandma knocked on her door.

Grandma:"Y/n are you okay?"

Y/n panicked and looked at Taehyung worriedly. But Taehyung looked unbothered.

Y/n:"Yes grandma I'm o-"

She gasped when she felt Taehyung kissing her earlobe.

Grandma:"Y/n what happened?"

Y/n:"Ahh- gr-grandma I'm o-okay ahh"

Grandma:"Wait let me come in"

Y/n:"No no grandma. I'm fine", she said trying to talk normally.

Grandma:"Are you sure?"

Y/n:"Y-yes"

Grandma:"Okay then"

She didn't heard anything else from outside. She then turned to Taehyung and glared at him. But Taehyung just chuckled.

Taehyung:"Okay baby. I'll go now"

Y/n:"What, why?"

Taehyung:"It seems like you don't want me to be here", he said sadly.

Y/n:"No no. I didn't say that. Please stay alittle more"