Part 19: Rules

Next day-

Y/n was walking through the hallway. She was looking down and waiting for Taehyung to push her against the locker. She felt someone is coming to her direction. She closed her eyes to feel the pain again, but instead she felt someone has hugged her tightly.

Taehyung was in the hallway waiting for Y/n. When he saw Y/n coming in the hallway he smirked and started going towards her to bully her again. But before he could push her against the locker Jackson came and hugged her tightly. He stood there shocked. But his shocked face soon turned into angry one seeing Jackson hugging her.

Y/n was shocked. She didn’t see yet who has hugged her. So she looked up and saw it was Jackson. Jackson smiled at her and told,"Ahh I've missed you. Sorry I didn’t come to school for a few days. Actually I went to overseas with my dad", he said letting go of her. Y/n just looked at him with no expression.

Jackson:"So how is your eye now? Is it okay?"

Y/n just nodded.

Taehyung was listening to this all. He was again going to make some trouble but Jin again held him back.

Jin:"Tae, don’t do anything stupid. Control yourself"

Taehyung yanked his hand and went away while breathing heavily. He was angry for sure and jealous too.

Y/n started to walk towards her class while thinking, 'Where is Taehyung? Didn’t he arrived yet. I hope he is okay atleast.'

She went to her class and put her bag on her seat and went out to find her friends.

When she returned she saw Jackson sitting beside her seat. Jackson smiled to her. She looked everywhere around the class to find Taehyung,  but couldn’t. Taehyung is still mad so he didn’t come to the class yet. When she didn’t see him, she thought maybe he is late or wouldn’t come today. So she went and sat down beside Jackson.

The teacher came and started teaching. After a while the door slammed open revealing Taehyung. The teacher sighed knowing he has come late again. He didn’t said anything to him. Y/n was shocked to see him and got scared and immediately looked down. Taehyung entered and started finding Y/n, but he got angry again seeing Jackson sitting beside her. Then he saw Jin signalling him not to do anything. He sighed in anger and went beside Namjoon.

Time skip- Lunch break -

Y/n was sitting with her friends. Suddenly Jackson sat beside her and said,"Hi Y/n".

Y/n kept quite and her friends rolled their eyes. On the other hand Taehyung saw Jackson sitting beside Y/n and started fuming in anger. Taehyung rushed towards them and Jin sighed. Taehyung went to Y/n's table and hold her hand and dragged her towards an empty table. He made her sit there and sat beside her.

Taehyung:"Listen, I'm giving you some rules and you have to follow it, understand?! "

Y/n nodded her head being scared cuz Taehyung was looking very mad.

Taehyung:"No.1- You will sit beside me whenever we have the same class.

No.2- You will sit in the same table with me on lunch time.

No.3- You will do whatever I say.

And No.4- You won't be close to any boy other than me.

Understand?! "

Y/n just nodded her head.

Taehyung:"Good. (To everyone in the cafeteria) Listen you all.. No one will dare to come near her, no one will sit with her, no one will touch her, no one will  bully her. If you dare to break this rule that will be your last day in this school. Only I have rights on her. You all understand?! "

Everyone nodded being scared except BTS, Jackson and Y/n's friends.

Taehyung sat down and looked at Y/n. She was looking down and her eyes were teary. She was thinking about her friends. How will she talk to them when Taehyung has ruled this. She doesn’t want to lose her friends.  Taehyung looked at her confused  thinking what is the reason she is crying cuz he hasn’t done anything harsh. Then suddenly he thought, 'Is it about her friends?'

Taehyung:"Why are you crying? Is it about your friends?"

Y/n looked at him her teary eyes and nodded. Taehyung sighed cuz it’s one of his weakness.

Taehyung:"Okay fine. I'm allowing you to sit with them when we don’t have same class. And if I only tell, you will sit with them at lunch time. And yes, only your girl friends not boys. Okay?"

Y/n nodded quickly. Taehyung started to eat his lunch. And Y/n was staring at him. In these few days she couldn’t see him properly.

Taehyung:"I know I'm handsome. No need to stare at me"

Y/n looked down out of embarrassment. Taehyung just smirked.

Time skip- after school-

Taehyung was going Through the hallway suddenly someone called him from behind. He turned around and saw.......

Know in the next part

[Thank you for reading it]