Part 45 : Bitch [Beach]

They saw BTS members drinking coffee and Tea. It wasn’t the abnormal matter. The shocking matter was the quantity of cups of coffee and Tea.

Jin already drank 5 cups of coffee, Hoseok drank 6, Namjoon drank 2 cups of tea, Yoongi drank 3 cups of coffee while Jungkook drank 2.

Those four people got shocked to see there states. Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok was sleepy and Yoongi and Jungkook was trying hard to keep their eyes open.

Taehyung:"What happened to all of you?!"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow. Hoseok gave his sinister glare while Jin was fuming in anger. Yoongi was still looking very scary while Jungkook was still in the verge of crying

Y/n:"Are you guys okay?"

Hoseok:"I'm not at all okay"

Jin:"We couldn’t sleep because of you last night. We slept at 3 am in the morning. Do you see the dark circle on my world wide handsome face? It's all your fault.", he said glaring at Taehyung.

Namjoon:"Tae.. You both were hella loud last night", he said chuckling alittle.

Taehyung and Y/n felt alittle embarrassed. Taehyung nervously chuckled and said,"Sorry hyung"

Jimin:"Then why are you guys glaring at me though?"

Yoongi:"Let me tell that"

He took a deep breath and startes screaming at him.

Yoongi:"You fucking shameless dog!!! We couldn’t sleep till 5am in the morning!!! Can you imagine?!!!!!! You are spending your honeymoon but why should we stay awake?!! To guard your fucking room?!! You asshole fucker!!"

Jimin:"Yo hyung, chill down"

Yoongi:"You still have the audacity to tell us chill down?! You really are a shameless dog!"

Taehyung started giggling hearing him. Yoongi looked at him and said,"And you, horny fucker. I'm not gonna scold you as - even if you didn’t do anything still we'd suffer because of this dog, but still CONTROL YOUR HORNY ASS ALITTLE SO OUR SUFFERING WILL BE LESS!!"

Y/n:"We’re sorry Yoon oppa"

Hearing her sweet voice all of them calmed down alittle.

Yoongi:"Umm It's alright Y/n"

Jin:"You'll pay the coffee and tea's bill as punishment"

Taehyung:"Fine fine"

Jungkook:"And buy me banana milk too"

Jimin:"Nope"

Jungkook:"Why? I deserve it"

Y/n:"I'll buy you okay?"

Jungkook:"Yes!! Thank you Y/n"

Namjoon:"Now sit down and have breakfast"

They nodded and sat down. All of them ordered food while Taehyung paid the bills.

Jungkook:"I'm surprised about one thing"

Jin:"What?"

Jungkook:"Y/n is needing help to walk. That's okay but after 7 hours long night how come Jisoo noona is walking perfectly?"

Jisoo nervously laughed.

Hoseok smacked his head and said,"Kook. You should respect your noona"

Jungkook:"What? I was just asking"

Jin:"Now shut up and eat"

After done eating Y/n stood up and went to the cashier. All of them looked at Y/n alittle confused. After awhile she came back with a glass of banana milk. Jungkook squealed in happiness.