Part 29: Confession (15+)

Jackson:"It's that, I... I wanted to tell you this for so long"

Y/n:"Hmm",she said gesturing him to say more. But she got shocked when she saw Jackson kneel down infront of her.

Jackson:"I love you Y/n"

Y/n:"Jack-", before she could complete her sentence someone held her hand and started to drag her harshly. She knew it was Taehyung. He was fuming in anger and was taking big steps. Suddenly he pushed her Against the wall roughly.

Y/n:"Tae-"

Taehyung:"What was that huh?!! WHAT WAS THAT?!!!"

Y/n:"T-Taehyung It's n-not what you a-are thi-"

Taehyung:"You mean I'm wrong?!! I saw it with my own eyes!! He was proposing to you and you were about to accept it!!"

Y/n shooked her head.

Taehyung:"Didn’t I told you to stay away from all boys except me, still you don’t understand, why Y/n?!! Fucking WHY?!!!"

Y/n:"Taehyung p-please listen t-to me-"

Taehyung ignored her and connected his forehead with hers closing his eyes. There faces were too close and Taehyung's lips were almost touching her masked lips. Y/n became very nervous as she literally felt his warm breath which was also Warming the fabric of her mask. Taehyung opened his eyes slightly and his vision connected with Y/n's doe eyes which was slightly teary. He felt kinda bad but he also couldn’t afford to lose her. He closed his eyes again and said in a low voice, "Why can't you understand Y/n? I'm giving you so much signs but you still don't understand. "

Y/n looked at him confused and asked,"S-Sigh?"

Taehyung opened his eyes and looked straight in her eyes and directly said,"I Love You Y/n"

Y/n:"Huh?", she asked.

Taehyung:"I love you Y/n, I LOVE YOU!",he said as he pulled away from her somswhat harshly.

He looked down and one drop of tear left his eyes. He closed his eyes due to fear of rejection. He was ready to let her go if she doesn’t feel the same. He was trembling now.

But then Y/n wiped his tear and said,"I Love You too Taehyung". This time she didn’t shutter or felt nervous. Taehyung looked up and said in shocked,"Wh..What really?!"

Y/n nodded her head and said again,"I love you Taehyung".

Taehyung smiled brightly and dashed towards her. He engulfed her in his arms and immediately lifted her up and started circling with her in his arms. He was extremely happy.

Taehyung:"Yes!! Finally you are mine!! I'm so happy!"

Y/n just giggled and said,"Taehyung put me down"

Taehyung put her down but didn’t let go of her. Suddenly Taehyung's gaze changed and he stared at her intensely and Y/n got a little nervous because of the stare. She looked down for a moment and then looked up again to see him still staring at her and this time his face was closer to hers.

Y/n:"Taehyung?"

Taehyung:"Baby"

Y/n:"Hmm?"

Taehyung:"Can I kiss you?"

Y/n blushed and said shyly, "You can"

Taehyung's eyes lit up. He asked,"Really? Then can I take of this mask?"

Y/n became dull all of a sudden. She didn’t wanted Taehyung to see her face. She was still insecure about herself. So she shooked her head as a no. She doesn’t want to lose him.

Taehyung pouted and said, "Then how will I kiss you?"

Y/n pinched his cheeks and said,"Umm you can kiss my forehead, like you always do"

Taehyung:"Nah. That's too normal. Umm...I will kiss somewhere else then", he said and smirked.

Y/n became confused and asked,"Wher-"

Before she could say anything further Taehyung buried his face in her neck sniffing there. She could feel his hot and heavy breath on her sensitive neck. She gulped in the contcract. Taehyung brought up his hand upto her face and started removing her mask uncovering her jaw. Y/n panicked and was about to stop him but Taehyung landed his lips on her jaw. He softly sticked out his tongue and gave a soft lick on her sharp jaw. A shiver ran down through her spine and she his shoulder instead. He then got more down and found a soft place under her jaw. Assuming It's her sweet spot he kissed there softly and Y/n shrunked on his soft touch. She grabbed his shirt in her fist as she was holding his shoulder. He tightened his grip around her and gave a lick on there again grabbing her soft skin Between his both jaws softly. She flinched at the sudden movement and She was feeling something strange in her body. It was feeling good.

Y/n:"T-Taehyung w-what are you d-doing?"

Taehyung didn’t answered her snd moved more down to her brushing his lips along her neckbone which finally landed on her collerbones. Y/n's breath became shaky. He softly sucked her collerbones and Y/n accidentally moaned.

Y/n:"Ahh Taehyung "

Taehyung smirked hearing her moaning his name. He went to the side of her neck and gave some wet kisses there railing out his saliva on her neck. After awhile of licking her neck he pulled out and roamed his eyes on there. There were red marks on her neck. He was satisfied by the art he made on Y/n's neck. He smirked proudly.

On the other hand Y/n was blushing like there is no tomorrow. Her whole face was red. Taehyung chuckled cuz he knew very well that Y/n was blushing. He hugged her and whispered in her ear,"How did it felt baby?"

Y/n blushed more on his question.

Taehyung again whispered,"I don't know about you but I enjoyed it very much. Your neck is so soft baby. I never knew it will be this enjoyable." he said and kissed her earlobe and later gave a lick wetting her ear.

Y/n:"S-s-stop i-it T-Taehyung ",she said embarrassed and hugged him back and hide her face in his chest feeling shy. Taehyung smiled and hugged her more tightly.

Taehyung:"So from now on You are mine, only mine. And I'm yours"

Y/n nodded and snuggled more. But there intimate session broke when..........................................

Know in the next part.

[Thank you for reading it]