Part 24: Suspicious

Time skip -After school -

Y/n was walking out of the school with her friends still blushing, the reason is of course 'Kim Taehyung'. Suddenly Taehyung called her from behind.

Taehyung:"Y/n!!!! Wait!!"

Y/n turned around saw he was running to her. Her friends were confused. Taehyung came to her painting heavily and smiled to her.

Y/n also smiled back. It wasn't that seen able because of her mask but it was understandable and Taehyung understood it. He was about say something but stopped and looked at her friends and glared a little. Her friends understood what he wants.

Dahyun:"Uhh Y/n. We will wait for you outside the school. Okay?"

Y/n nodded and turned to Taehyung. After they left-

Y/n:"T-Taehyung what h-happened? "

Taehyung pulled out her phone from his pocket and gave to her.

Taehyung:"You forgot it at classroom"

Y/n:"T-Thank you T-Taehyung "

Taehyung smiled.

Taehyung:"No problem"

Y/n:"I-I think I s-should go now"

With that Y/n turned around to leave but she was pulled again in Taehyung's embrace.

Taehyung:"What's so hurry sweetheart?", he said with his deep voice.

Y/n looked up to him and said nervously, "N-No no it's not like t-that. It's just...."

Taehyung:"It's just?",he asked hugging her more tightly. He snuggled his face into her neck. A shiver ran through Y/n's spine.

Y/n:"T-Taehyung w-what are y-you doing?"

Taehyung:"Hmm? I'm doing nothing", with that he snuggled more. Y/n was feeling something which she never felt before.

They stayed like that for sometimes. After that Taehyung pulled his head up but he was still holding her.

Taehyung:"Okay. Go home now. See you tomorrow. ", with that he kissed her forehead and let go of her. Y/n stood there frozen. She thought, 'Did he just....'

Taehyung chuckled and started walking while thinking, 'God even her forehead is so soft. How will it feel when I...' Taehyung smirked but started blushing afterwards cuz it's his first time too doing these things.

After awhile Y/n came out of the school while blushing very hard. It's her first time that a boy has kissed her moreover it's not someone ordinary, it is the man she loves. Y/n reached to her friends and looked at them. They were smirking at her again. She immediately looked down out of embarrassment.

Dahyun:"Is there anything left to see? can anyone tell me?", she said teasingly.

Nayeon:"Come on it has just started"

Sana:"Yeah. After somedays we wil see Taehyung taking off her mask and kissing her passionately. Ahh what a scene it will be", she said dramatically.

Y/n:"S-Shut up. W-What are y-you saying?"

Everyone just laughed but Tzuyu was quite. She was thinking about what Sana said. Specially what Sana told about her mask.

They began to walk. Nowadays they have started to go home together cuz there home direction is almost same, just a little different.

While walking everyone was still teasing Y/n but Tzuyu was in deep thought. She was thinking, 'Y/n is wearing her mask since she came in our school. She said she was sick. But It's been already months. Did she still not recover yet? Or is she hiding something from us? Is really sickness is the reason of her wearing mask or something else? Why am I feeling so suspicious towards her? Should I ask her?"

Tzuyu"Wait"

All of them stopped walking and teasing Y/n and looked at Tzuyu.

Tzuyu looked at Y/n and asked,"Y/n, can I ask you something? "

Y/n:"Sure"

Tzuyu:"Answer me honestly. Why do you wear mask?"

Y/n got a little nervous and said,"I t-told you t-that I'm a little s-sick"

Tzuyu:"Please don't lie. Come on It's been months that you said your sick. What's the real reason?"

Sana:"Tzuyu, why are you forcing her?"

Tzuyu:"I'm not forcing, I'm just asking. We are friends and we have the right to know that"

Nayeon:"We do. But if Y/n doesn't want we can't force her."

Tzuyu:"Why? Doesn't she think of us as her friend? "

Y/n:"No no, you are my friends. Infact my best friends "

Tzuyu:"Then tell us"

Y/n took a deep breath, and said,"You guys are the first friends of mine. Till then I didn't had any friend. Everyone ignored me because of my looks. That's why I hide it with mask"

Dahyun:"It's okay Y/n. We won't leave you. You are one of our bestfriends."

Y/n:"Thank you"

Tzuyu:"Y/n if you don't mind can we see you? I mean can you take your mask off for us?"

Y/n looked at her for a moment. It was looking like everyone wanted to see her though they weren't saying it.

Y/n:"O-okay I will. But p-promise me you guys w-won't ignore me. I don't want to lose you guys", she said in verge of crying.

They all nodded with reassuring smile. They all thought Y/n looks very bad. That's why everyone ignored her before, so they prepared themselves to face her.

But they were totally shocked when Y/n took off her mask. Their jaw droped due to her undescribable beauty. Seeing them staring at her like that Y/n thought they are also gonna leave her. She started crying and telling, "Please don't leave me,please"

She continued to cry looking down but then,

Four of them:"Oh My God!!!!!"

Y/n looked up and weeped her tears.

Sana:"Y/n you are so fucking beautiful"

Nayeon:"You are such an angel"

Tzuyu:"You are the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Huh! How can you cover such an angelic beauty like that"

Nayeon:"Right. If you don't wear your mask, I bet everyone in the campass will fall for you"

Dahyun:"Can I be a lesbian? I just fell for her"

Sana;"God Taehyung is really lucky. He has got such an angel for him"

Y/n was now flustered by all the compliments. She looked down blushing.

Y/n:"S-shut u-up. L-Let's g-go n-now", with that she wore her mask again and started to walk again.

[Thank you for reading it]