Part 51: Last place

They turned around and saw Taehyung.

Y/n:"T-Tae?"

Taehyung:"Y/n"

Y/n immediately ran to him and hugged him ever so tightly burrying her face in his chest crying hardly. Taehyung also held her tightly.

Taehyung:"B-baby are you okay? I t-told you n-not to come. But you d-didn't listen to me. Now look w-what happened"

He voice was shacky and cracked. It was obvious that he was crying.

Y/n:"I-I'm s-sorry T-Tae. I should h-have listened t-to you. I'm r-really sorry", she said sobbing.

Taehyung:"Do you know h-how much w-worried I was?", he said not able to control his tears anymore.

Y/n just sobbed. Jackson coughed from behind and said,"I think we should head back now"

Taehyung:"R-right"

Then he picked her up and carried her in bridal style.

Y/n:"Why are you carrying me?", she said sniffing.

Taehyung:"Don't think that I didn’t notice you stumbling while coming towards me"

Y/n wrapped her hands around his neck holding him tightly. On the hand Jackson looked at Taehyung amused. He thought, 'He even noticed everything about her in this kind of situation. Y/n is really lucky to have him. I should move on'.

They continued to walk while Y/n looked up at the sky to see thousands of stars.

She was in awe. But then they met with Hoseok.

Hoseok:"Oh Tae, you found her?"

Taehyung:"No Jackson found her. Then I heard some loud crying and some talks. So I went to that direction and saw her"

Hoseok:"Thank god. Well Y/n, I think Taehyung was right. You shouldn’t have come"

Y/n looked down.

Taehyung:"Hyung, can you call the others. I think we aren’t in deep forest anymore"

Hoseok:"Okay"

They continued to walk while Hoseok was calling everyone.

After they reached the camp Taehyung entered the tent and put her Down. He brought a glass of water and gave her not looking at her. Y/n took it and drank in one gulp. She was still scared and shacking out of fear. She looked at Taehyung and saw him looking on the side expressionless. She went closer to him and hugged him tightly snuggling in his neck.

Y/n:"I'm sorry Tae. Please don’t be mad"

Taehyung remained silent not hugging her back. Y/n hugged him tighter and said,"Please Tae, talk to me. Don't be like this", she said crying.

Taehyung's eyes softened alittle when he heard her crying voice.

Y/n:"Tae please, scold me, slap me if you want but please don’t be mad at me. Please talk to me. I'll never disobey you. I'll always listen to you, I promise. Please don’t be like this. Forgive me this time.", she said sobbing.