Part 43: Make love (21+)

Then suddenly he heard Y/n's voice. He looked behind and saw Y/n yawning and rubbing her eyes cutely.

Taehyung:"You woke up?"

Y/n:"Hmm. But I'm still sleepy"

With that she got up from the bed and went to him. She hugged him again and closed her eyes. Taehyung smiled and lifted her up alittle. He was going to the bed again but the door opened revealing Jimin.

Jimin:"Ogh? Did I interrupt something?"

Taehyung:"No"

Jimin:"Good then. The teachers are calling everyone for dinner."

Taehyung nodded and Jimin went outside.

Taehyung:"Baby wake up. It's time for dinner."

Y/n:"No. I want to sleep"

Taehyung:"Aish wake up"

Y/n opened her eyes and pouted. Taehyung pecked her lips and said,"Go and fresh up", he said putting her down.

Y/n sighed and went to the washroom.

Time skip-

Taehyung and Y/n went downstairs and joined the others.

Jungkook:"Oh Y/n, sit beside me"

Y/n nodded and sat beside him and Taehyung sat beside her.

Namjoon:"Let's order"

Soon there food came. They began to eat.

Taehyung:"Babe, are you still sleepy?"

Y/n:"No. I'm not"

Taehyung:"Good then." he said and smirked.

Y/n looked at him confused.

Jungkook:"Hyung do whatever you want, just let us sleep peacefully"

Y/n:"Why are you saying this kook?"

Jungkook:"I know what will happen. So I'm just telling not to make noise like Jimin hyung. "

Jimin:"Yah! I don’t make noise"

Hoseok:"You do. Very badly"

Jin:"Aish shut up you all. Let me eat in peace"

They all shut up and started eating. When they were finished they all were about to go but the teacher suddenly said,"Listen students, tomorrow we will go to the Jungmun Beach. So get ready at 8 am"

Then they all went to their room.

After entering the room Taehyung suddenly pinned Y/n on the wall by grabbing her wrists beside her both side of her head.

Y/n:"T-Tae what happened?"

Taehyung ignored her and leaned in to touch her forhead and nose with his own. His face was so close that their eyelashes were touching. Y/n closed her eyes as she was feeling shy seeing his eyes which was lustful so close with her ones. Taehyung smirked and leaned his lower part of the face and pressed his lips on hers moving them instantly devouring her ones. Y/n also kissed back as she can never resist him but she felt different this time. Taehyung grabbed her lower lips Between his both lips and rubbed it with his tongue creating a different feeling. Y/n's hands turned into a fist feeling the heat in her body. Taehyung let go of her lower lip after biting it slightly. Now he was nibbling his tongue on her lips to enter inside which Y/n gladly allowed. After entering his tongue he touched her inner mouth from every angle and at last collided with her tongue. Y/n was totally flustered about all this. After awhile of tongue fighting they pulled away after Taehyung gave a last lick on her lips. They both Were panting heavily.