Part 48: Period help

Y/n was about to answer him but she felt someone backhugging her and saying, "Sorry buddy, but she's MY rose"

Y/n:"Oh Tae? Finally you woke up?"

Jackson:"Dude, I was just Kidding. I know she's yours. And not mine", he whispered the last part.

Y/n:"You know Tae, Jack is really very funny"

Taehyung:"Jack?"

Y/n:"You see, we became bestfriends today, so I gave him a nickname. And it's Jack. And that's why he asked me jockingly if he should call me Rose"

Taehyung:"Oh"

Jackson:"I'll just call you by your name. Your name is beautiful enough", he said with a small smile.

Y/n:"Okay then, Jack"

Then she turned to Taehyung and said,"Tae, let's go grab your breakfast. You shouldn’t stay emp-"

Taehyung pecked her lips cutting her off.

Taehyung:"I already ate baby."

Y/n:"O-oh okay"

She was blushing cuz Taehyung kissed her infront of everyone. Jackson felt hurt but didn’t showed it. But unexpectedly Irene didn’t felt hurt, she just felt annoyed.

Taehyung:"Let's go see what you have done since this morning"

Y/n nodded. Then Taehyung let go of the hug and held her hand and went to the table where everyone was.

Time skip- In the evening-

Y/n was doing their project sitting on Taehyung's lap while Taehyung was hugging her waist and his head burried in her neck, watching what Y/n was doing with his puppy eyes. Taehyung snuggled more in her neck.

Y/n:"What happened Tae?", she said smiling.

Taehyung:"When will this end?", he said with a pout.

Y/n:"We just started though."

Taehyung:"Fine. Finish it quickly", he said hugging her more tightly.

Y/n chuckled and went back to her writing

After awhile-

They were still doing the project but suddenly Y/n felt her lower stomach hurting very badly. She whimpered in pain. Taehyung noticed it and became worried.

Taehyung:"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?", he said full of concern.

Y/n:"T-Tae.... My stomach... Ahh It's hurting."

Taehyung started to panick now.

But then Y/n felt something wet and slippery thing between her legs. Her eyes widened as she realised she is on her periods. She hurriedly stood up still in pain. She looked at Taehyung and saw some blood on his pants. Taehyung also noticed it. Y/n looked at him nervously.

Y/n:"T-Tae I'm s-sorry. Please d-don't be mad. I didn't r-realise today w-was the date. Forgive m-m-"

Taehyung got up and held her shoulder.

Taehyung:"Babe, I didn’t mind. It's  natural so why are you saying sorry?"

Y/n:"No, I m-mean It's u-unhygienic and d-dirty. If y-you feel disguste-"

Taehyung:"Sshh. It's a part of you Y/n. Then why should I be disgusted? And It's natural. Now no more talking and go to the washroom and do whatever you need to"

Y/n nodded and went to the washroom.

Time skip-

Y/n is laying on the bed scrunching in pain. It was hurting very badly.