Part 57: Proposal (18+)

3 years later-

Y/n was waiting for Taehyung to come back. Just 2 days ago their graduation ceremony happened. That day Mr.Kim, grandma, their all friends and parents came to meet them. And they all were supposed to go back to korea that day but Taehyung said he has some important work so he'll return after some days. So Taehyung and Y/n stayed in Cambridge while everyone returned back to korea.

Y/n was sitting on the coach in the living room, all alone in the house. The maids were already asleep. It was almost mid night. Taehyung has been coming home late from the day of their graduation. And most of the time he stays out. If Y/n asks, he would just say that,"I have some important work".

Soon Y/n heard a car sound. And after awhile Taehyung came looking all tired. Y/n went to him and hugged him. Taehyung didn’t hug back.

Taehyung:"You didn’t sleep yet?"

Y/n:"I was waiting for you"

Taehyung:"Oh, Let's go sleep then"

Y/n:"What about your dinner?"

Taehyung:"I already ate"

Taehyung didn’t asked about her dinner when Y/n was actually waiting to have dinner with him. Y/n decided to not eat anything that night.

They went into their room and Taehyung entered the washroom. When he came back he went to bed and laid down. Y/n also went to washroom and when she came back she saw Taehyung already sleeping. Y/n went to Taehyung's side and pecked his lips. Then she sighed and went to other side and laid down. She missed how Taehyung would hug her at night.

Soon she fell asleep. When Taehyung noticed Y/n already sleeping he came closer to her and hugged her from behind. He whispered,"I'm sorry Y/n. I don’t know how will you react when you will know the truth. I hope you forgive me for all this"

He also fell asleep.

Next morning-

Y/n woke up and saw Taehyung nowhere. She sighed cuz this is happening from past two days. She freshed up and went downstairs to have breakfast.

The maids greeted her and she sat on the table and ate her breakfast. She decided to meet her friends. She texted Taehyung about it but got no reply.

After breakfast she went upstairs and got ready. She came down and headed out while calling Angelina and others.

Time skip-

It was 11 pm at night and Y/n was waiting for Taehyung again. Suddenly a massage popped on her phone.

Taehyung:
Come infront of xxx park at 0 o'clock.

Y/n replied "Okay, I love you" but got no response. She sighed and went upstairs to get ready.

She was thinking what to wear since she didn’t know the occasion. But then she thought of something. She thought, 'Taehyung said to go to xxx park right? As much as I know this park is for couples. Is he taking me to a night date? Maybe he is. Then I should wear something nice'.

She took out a beatiful dress and went to washroom to get ready.

Time skip-

Y/n is now standing infront of the park. She checked herself again if everything is fine or not. Afrer all she has come to a date with Taehyung after so long. Well, that's what she thought but reality is something different.

She sighed in relief when she noticed everything is fine.

Her dress: