Part 12: Seeking Attention

She turned around and saw her friends eyeing her with a smirk on their face.

Tzuyu:"So, Ms.Y/n what was that?"

Y/n:"I-it was n-n-nothing", she was still flustered.

Dahyun:"Yeah. It's actually nothing for our Y/n. Afterall yesterday he hugged her so lovingly, comparing to that It's actually NOTHING. Right girls?"

Nayeon, Sana and Tzuyu:"Right"

They kept teasing her. On the other side Taehyung was also not apart from being teased.

Jimin:"Whoa Tae. You were so cool"

Jin:"Ah my son has grown up. Now he is going to bring my daughter in law. I want grandchild soon"

Taehyung:"Hyung what are you saying? I was just talking with her",he said shyly.

Hoseok:"Yeah JUST TALKING. What about the bracelet?"

Suga:"Fuck the bracelet. What about the wink?"

Jungkook:"Yes right. Hyung Why did you wink?"

Hoseok:"Maybe he wanted to see his future wife flustered for him"

Taehyung was totally red. Then Namjoon chuckled a little and said,"Hey, we are happy for you that finally you are making a move on a girl"

Taehyung:"Hyung I'm no-"

Suddenly the bell rang.

Jin:"Okay now let's go to class. And leave my little boy alone."

They went to their class. Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung had the same class. Y/n, Dahyun and Tzuyu had the same class as them too. The girls went to the class and Y/n sat down beside Tzuyu, and Dahyun sat behind them. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook entered the class. Jimin and Jungkook sat down in pair. Taehyung was about to sit in front of them.

Jungkook:"No no hyung. Don't sit here, go sit with your future wife. Otherwise she will be hurt. Go go"

Taehyung thought for a while and nodded. He thought, 'Not a bad idea'. Jimin and Jungkook just smirked.

Taehyung went to Y/n's seat and stood beside her bench and glared at Tzuyu. Tzuyu understand what did he mean. So she slowly stood up from her sit and went beside Dahyun. Almost everybody in the school are scared of him as he is the Principal's son. They know what will happen if they don’t obey him.

Y/n was looking down all the time. She was still hurt about the fact that she fell in love with someone who can never be hers. And she have to ignore that person. It's really very hard for her to ignore him when he is seeking her attention. In all this thoughts she was tearing up because she was indirectly gonna hurt Taehyung too. At the thought the of hurting Taehyung made her tear up. Suddenly she felt someone else sat beside her other than Tzuyu.  She looked up to see and her eyes widened seeing Taehyung beside her.Taehyung just smile and winked. She started blushing again. No matter how much she ignore him, he never fails to make her flustered. Y/n controlled her blushing and looked in front. Taehyung frowned, cuz from the previous incidents, he thought she was also gonna stare at him, but she didn’t.

Taehyung:"Hey"

No reply.

Taehyung:"What's your name? Look, so much things happened between us but I still don’t know your name.",he said and nervously chuckled.

But Y/n didn’t reply him this time too. She was just looking down feeling guilty for not talking to him when he was trying to get her attention.

Taehyung again said,"Well, do you know my name? My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung "

Y/n just nodded. She couldn’t be cruel to not respond to him anymore. Taehyung was again going to ask her name but the teacher came. Taehyung just Signed. The teacher started to teach them.

Throughout the whole class Taehyung stared at her. But Y/n didn’t looked at him. She knew if she look at him she would immediately break down, cuz she was very hurt for ignoring him.

At lunch break-

Y/n and her friends sat down.

Dahyun:"Guys do you know?  Today Taehyung sat beside Y/n and even smiled at her and talked with her."

Sana:"Really. Wow our Y/nie is very lucky then"

Tzuyu:"Hmm but today Y/n is not being herself. She is not talking with us like everyday. She also didn’t gave any response to Taehyung "

Nayeon:"I also noticed that. Y/n what's wrong? "

Y/n just shooked her head then suddenly she saw someone sat beside her. She looked at her side and saw Taehyung. She immediately looked away.

Taehyung:"Hey I'm sitting with you today. I hope you don’t have any problem. Do you?"

Y/n shooked her head a little. Taehyung smiled.

The others were shocked. Actually BTS sent Taehyung to sit with Y/n. The whole time Taehyung tried to talk with her but Y/n either nodded or shooked her head. And her friends looked at them shoked. They also ate their food silently.

In last class-

It was the last period. And in this period Y/n and Taehyung had the same class. In the previous classes she sat in the corner of the class. Her friends also understood that something is wrong so they didn’t bother her. She just stared at the bracelet Taehyung gave her and cried silently.

As expected Taehyung sat beside her and as before Y/n kept her head down. Taehyung was again going to say something then he noticed Y/n was holding his bracelet at her hand. Taehyung felt a little happy.

Taehyung:"You should not hold it in your hand. You should wear it"

Before Y/n could do something Taehyung took the bracelet from her and hold her hand. He wore the bracelet in her hand and said,"Never take it off. It’s my request".

Y/n just nodded her head and Taehyung smiled.

While walking out of the school Taehyung waved at Y/n. Y/n just looked at him with her doe eyes. As soon as Taehyung got out of her sight,  warm tears rolled down from her eyes. She went home crying all the way.

Later at night-

Taehyung was laying on his bed and kept thinking, 'What happened to her? Is something wrong? She ignored me all day today. But what is the reason? Uhh maybe she is still shy because of yesterday.  Yeah she is embarrassed maybe that's why she's ignoring me.' Taehyung tried to convince himself. He just thought, 'Don't worry. I will make you talk to me soon.', he smiled at the thought and went to sleep.

On the other side Y/n was sobbing hardly on her bed.

Y/n:"I'm really sorry Taehyung ah. I didn’t mean to ignore you. But what can I do? I love you so much. But I don’t deserve you. I'm really sorry."

While sobbing her eyes felt to the bracelet on her hand and started crying more. She thought, 'Atleast I have something from you. It's enough for me to love you my whole life. Thank you for this'.

She continued to cry and after sometime she fell asleep due to heavy crying.

[Thank you for reading it]