chapter 11

"I'm not he's just sensitive." She shrugged.

"Willow, this is no joke."

"My whole life became a joke the second you triggered me, Ryker. I appreciate your attempt to protect me. Don't do that again, I can manage myself." She spat in venom walking away.

"It's this way, Willow." Commented; an exhausted Ryker.

"She can manage herself she said." He mumbled shaking his head.

Going towards the main living room, Ryker led his bride and her grandmother towards the vacant room next to his.

"You deserve a rest tigress; I'll see you tomorrow at breakfast." He winked leaving towards his room.

Willow immediately closed the door shut double-locking it for safety; she didn't trust anyone around her.

"I'm sorry child." Spoke a now crying old lady.

"No no don't cry grandma, please. It's not our fault, it's okay. You know I can deal with this right? You raised a strong woman." Comforted; a tearful Willow as she hugged her grandmother to her chest.

"Let's sleep now, it's over." She smiled; helping Feline under the covers.

Willow sat on the dining table next to Ryker, her grandmother next to her, they all ate in silence until Mr. Hendrix spoke "Mrs. Feline, I already talked with your daughter she wants you to live with her. Also, you have a vacation in one of my resorts. A good massage is much needed huh."

"She's not going anywhere. We will go back to our house right after breakfast."Spoke a seething Willow.

Ryker's left hand found its way to her thigh, he squeezed it almost painfully. Willow glared at him in a warning manner.

"You are not going anywhere dear daughter-in-law. Your place is next to your husband. Am I clear?"

"No, you are not. My place is next to my grandmother. I didn't consent to this marriage. I did what you wanted and now you will let me do what I want." Vocalized; a restless Willow.

Putting his knife and fork roughly on the table; Mr. Hendrix glared a hole in her face.

"You will learn manners trust me, my dear." He promised.

"You should've thought about it before marrying me off to your son Mr. Hendrix." Commented; a sarcastic Willow.

"If you don't shut your mouth and apologize I will do it for you." Whispered; Ryker.

Locking eyes with him she continued "My grandmother will live with me in our house just like until yesterday. You took what you wanted. Now back off and let me continue my life."

"I'm done with you." He mumbled; standing up Ryker forced her up from her seat towards his room before his father gets to do anything. Her grandmother panicked as she looked at their retreating forms, what if he did anything to her child?

Locking the door behind him; he faced her. "What are you doing for God's sake Willow? It's like you're in for everything we warn you from."

"I didn't say anything down there, but never ever drag me like a rag again. Am I clear?" She warned.

"I'm the man here, either you acknowledge it or I will make you" He yelled losing his resolve.

"Screw you, your father, and your toxic masculinity." She spat.

"Willow I'm not a patient man, but I'm trying for your sake. Don't push my buttons." He warned.

"Or what?" She glared

"Your grandmother will go live with her daughter, it's better for her. The woman is getting older. You will be busy; if not with me with your classes. She needs help around the house. And I promise I will take you to visit her whenever you want." He reasoned.

"My grandmother only has me; if they wanted to take care of her they wouldn't have abandoned us a decade ago. She will not live there." She explained.

"Look you have two options. Either, you come with me and we drive her off together or you stay locked in this room until you regain your logic again."

"You cannot do that. No." She gulped searching for any hint of remorse in his eyes; there was nothing but determination.

"Your father promised it will only be on paper, I can go back to my house until the next holidays. Why are you doing this Ryker?" She mumbled almost crying.

"You can say this is your punishment for slapping me. You still have two more to deal with." He smirked.

"I spit on your nonexistent manliness." She glared in disgust.

"I tried Willow. I really tried treating you well but you don't deserve it." He spoke backing her towards his bed. With a firm push on her stomach, she found herself bouncing on what felt like the most comfortable mattress she has ever laid on. Reality hit her back on the face as she gasped in shock.

Taking quick strides towards the door, Ryker left locking her in his room.

"NO... No, this is not happening. Ryker, Ryker. Open this door right now." She yelled banging on the rich wood.

"Ryker open this door." She yelled again and again until her throat felt raw.

Running towards the huge windows she opened them stepping on the vast balcony.

Willow saw her grandmother get into a black car before they drove off the mansion. Yelling her heart out; she sank on the floor in both defeat and pain. She felt betrayed, alone. They took away her only family and she will never understand the reason behind their cruel decisions.

After a long crying session, she stepped inside the room. Looking around her; she only saw luxury around her. Black bed, black sheets, black pillows, black and white walls, black furniture. Basically everything in black, even the bathroom furniture. 

Willow figured her partner is a fan of black. She paced around her anger getting the best of her. Looking around; her eyes glinted in mischief.