chapter 3

A week passed by yet she hasn't seen him again which disappointed her, and she couldn't tell what happened to Mike because it wasn't that important now that he is not around.

"Oh my God, that guy was checking you out, man look he's hot." spoke her new friend.

She looked up to see the same guy from last week; she felt the heat rising to her cheeks and immediately looked away in embarrassment.

During the few weeks, she spent at uni she made friends but only had fun with those she knew from high school, at first she didn't like the idea of attending the same campus as them but then she got comfortable with it.

"Come on it's time for our lecture."

"Let's go." responded Willow.

"How many times should I warn you about cursing in front of me!" walking towards their class, willow sent the water bottle in her hand flying towards her classmate's head, he dodged it to her dismay hitting someone else's broad shoulders.

"Oh My God." she gasped putting a hand in her mouth in shock while her male friend laughed proudly for dodging the bottle.

Her heart quickened its pace as the other person turned around revealing his identity, her shock went from ten to hundreds at the sight of his face-it was the same guy- she sighed in frustration and panic.

'How many other stupid things could you pull out in front of this hot guy!!' she thought to herself.

"It's you again," he smirked while his friends stood behind him in confusion.

"Hi!" she greeted walking towards her bottle to grab it, but he was quick to do it.

"Why so aggressive?" he smirked again.

"Happens when am dealing with brainless people," she commented

"What's your name?" he asked

"Give me back my water bottle."

"Your name first!"

"What about none of your business?"

"Not a good choice, you just hit me now what shall I do to you?" he asked in amusement looking at his smirking friends.

"You've got nothing to do, also I'm sure that a man bigger than a door wouldn't get affected by a water bottle if so then you're a waste of space," she spoke making his friends laugh at her comment. They wondered how could she talk to the great Ryker using such a tone, girls would give anything to spend a minute in his presence.

"And keep It," she spoke pointing at the bottle as she left towards her class.

.

.

"Seriously?" spoke Dina as they took a seat.

"What?"

"Is that a way to treat a hot guy like him?"

"It is, didn't you hear how arrogant he sounded."

"And you want a boyfriend?" asked Dina in sarcasm.

Willow ignored her comment thinking about him, he indeed looked so good but that doesn't give him the right to talk to her that way.

"You didn't even apologize," spoke Dina.

"Are you my friend or his?" questioned Willow smirking at her friend.

"Of course yours." she laughed.

.

.

.

"I'm so hungry," she whined the second they left the lecture.