Chapter 58

Maids started packing her things right after she woke up, Willow skipped her classes as she wanted to get ready to leave for her grandma's.

The majority of their clothes were taken to the penthouse as Ryker and she decided to live there after the ceremony, while a small bag was prepared for her short stay at her grandmother's house.

Ryker left early in the morning as he was called by David to be shown a couple of files before he could take over the position, last night felt so fast for him as he already started feeling uneasy about his Willow leaving their room but he knew he had to be patient as it will only last for a few days.

"I see you already packed your things!" Exclaimed Jennifer once she entered Ryker's room.

"Yeah! It's about time." Nodded Willow before sitting down on the couch exhausted from all the unnecessary packing she had to do, if only Ryker's grandmother didn't order people to bring all their staff to the mansion.

"Mother is not happy with this, though!" Commented the older woman.

"I'm not happy either," spoke Willow while looking into Jennifer's eyes.

"Why don't you just live here after the ceremony, a mansion is much better than a penthouse after all."

"Shall I call you aunt Jennifer or just Jennifer?" Asked Willow.

"Whatever suits you."

"We don't want to stay here because we are more comfortable living alone, aunt Jennifer." Explained Willow.

"It still doesn't make sense but anyway." She shrugged earning herself silence from Willow.

Jennifer left the room once she saw that she won't get to Willow with her tactics and plans. Willow, on the other hand, sighed in frustration, she really wanted to go spend time with her grandmother but she got used to Ryker and now she doesn't want to spend a whole week away from him.

The young lady walked downstairs and sat in the living room where she found something a little close to what she would call chaos, the mansion had dozens of maids cleaning here and there and getting ready for the wedding ceremony.

Willow looked at the old woman who sat there ordering people before she addressed her, "Isn't it a little early for all of this?" 

"No, less than a week until the ceremony I want it to be the best wedding party in the whole country, take a look at that tablet and choose which cake you want." She informed her.

Willow took a look over the available pictures before deciding on one, "I like this cake, but I trust you to choose the best for Ryker and I's ceremony." She smiled trying to stay on her good side.

"Don't worry, I'll let them prepare the one you chose. You'll have to come back tomorrow for the dress fitting." 

"It's going to be here?"

"Of course, I want you to wear something nobody can wear around the world. We'll get the designs tomorrow and you can choose and modify them." Declared the old woman.

Willow was indeed taken aback before she heard Beth coming from the entrance, "Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning, Beth."

"We're going to go shopping tomorrow, and I don't want to hear no for an answer."

"But,"

"Tomorrow is the dress fitting, Beth. Take after tomorrow for the shopping." Informed the grandmother.

"Cool, that suits me." Cheered a happy Elizabeth 

It didn't take too long for Ryker to go home as he promised Willow to take her to her grandmother's place, not to mention that they had a couple of things to deal with before he drives her there.