Chapter 31

"Hello, beautiful." Greeted an excited Beth as she hugged Willow to herself.

"Hi, Beth. How are you doing?" asked a smiling Willow.

"I'm doing fine, girl how about you?" 

"I'm good too, thanks." 

"Hello, Willow!" Greeted David as they walked inside the penthouse.

Both couples sat in the living room, while Beth and Willow shared the same couch, Ryker and David sat on separate armchairs.

"So are you ready for your classes tomorrow after such an eventful weekend?" Asked a considerate dean.

"I was born ready, sir. What happened this weekend is nothing compared to the weekend I got married in." She shrugged.

David nodded, speechless. Beth decided to change the topic into something more cheerful.

"So wanna show me your room?" She wiggled her eyebrows in excitement.

"Sure." Spoke a confused yet complying, Willow.

Walking towards the main room, the young ladies made their way in. Closing the door behind her, Beth urged her sister in law to sit on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Asked the younger girl.

"Nothing is wrong, darling. I just want to talk to you in private." soothed Beth as she sat next to the confused lady.

"Tell me, how are you? How's Ryker treating you? Is there anything I can help you with?" 

"Ryker is doing his best so far, as for me I'm still adapting to your lifestyle. Don't worry about me I can manage myself just fine. Tell me about you, what's new?" vocalized Willow with a small smile on her face.

"I'm doing good, just too sensitive around Silvia. You know how she is." She shrugs.

"Do you want to sleep here tonight? Let's have a girl's night." Suggested Willow, pleading with her eyes.

Beth sleeping over means company and she won't have to be alone and awkward around Ryker that.

"Please!" She pleaded when she saw Beth have second thoughts.

"Come let's inform David, I really need a small escape from that house either way." Cheered the other girl.

Smiling mischievously Beth walked towards her husband, while Willow stood there anticipating Ryker's reaction to what she just offered his sister.

"So!" She spoke as if she's going to reveal who won the prize, "I want to sleep here tonight." she informed.

"Sure, but we should ask Ryker first, honey." Smiled the dean as he eyed his beautiful wife.

"Fine by me, as long as the ladies are comfortable. That's all it matters." He smiled at his sister's childish behaviour.

"However." She stopped them, "I wanna share the same room with Willow and you can sleep wherever you want, it's a girls night" She arched her eyebrow.

Ryker smirked as his eyes immediately fell on the now nervous Willow, he knew exactly what was happening and he decided to play along.

His Willow, as expected, was taking advantage of his sister's presence and he didn't mind, as long as she feels comfortable after what happened yesterday. 

"I don't mind." He shrugged followed by David.

"Cool, we're going to have fun tonight then." Cheered Elizabeth earning herself a relieved smile from her sister-in-law.