Chapter 56

"You are finally here!" Spoke his grandmother.

"Heard we have another guest." Spoke a nonchalant Ryker.

"Well, your aunt is here." She smiled.

Willow excused herself to go to the room and have some rest after the long drive home, she tried to find an excuse to get away from their crazy gatherings.

"Come here, you need to meet your husband's aunt, she's eager to see you." Spoke the old lady.

"Sure, where is she?" Nodded Willow.

Ellen, turned around walking to the main living room with her grandson and his bride hot on her tail. Meanwhile, Willow prepared herself for the worst, she knew for a fact that if this woman didn't like Ryker's mother then she for sure won't like her.

"You came back!" Smiled the middle-aged woman, "Hello! my name is Jennifer and I'm this big boy's aunt." She added hitting Ryker's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Willow." She smiled.

"Oh, of course, I know who you are. You're actually gorgeous." Commented the older woman once the couple sat down on one of the expensive couches around the living room.

"Thank you." She nodded with a faint smile, Willow didn't feel comfortable meeting this woman after what she heard about her, despite her trying her best not to judge people before meeting them but his family members are a different breed, every single time she is told that they're good people she gets shocked with how rude they are, imagine when she is told that they are bad, she was sure it was accurate but still she decided to put some effort into finding out the truth about this woman before finally putting her on 'people she doesn't want associate with' list.

"I heard you guys went to the desert, how was your trip?" She asked in curiosity.

"It was relaxing we enjoyed it since we're not having any privacy here." Smiled Willow while throwing shade at the whole family.

"Shall we expect an heir then?" She asked in what Willow can pinpoint as fake excitement.

"You don't have to expect you already have an heir!" Exclaimed a sarcastic Willow.

"No! Really? When did you find out?" Asked a shocked grandmother.

Willow laughed in amusement before looking at her husband, "Babe when did they find out that your mother had you? It's been a while isn't it?"

Ryker held in a laugh before looking at his now angry relatives.

"Do you think this is funny?" Glared Ellen.

"Do you think asking a girl when is she getting pregnant is funny?" Expressed a now alerted young lady.

"I see that you don't have limits, young girl. I hoped we would get along. I like your audacity." Smirked Jennifer.

"We need to go shower and change into more comfortable clothes, call us for dinner." Informed Ryker before leading Willow away from the two fuming women, he knew for a fact that drama is about to unfold and he was ready for it.

Locking the door behind them he turned to look at her, "Good job, I love your comebacks." He laughed walking towards the walk-in closet.

"Well, they didn't seem to like it, too bad." She smirked following him in.

"Are you going to take a shower?" She asked.

"No, are you?" He questioned back.

"I don't think so, shall we go check on your cousins. I want to play with the baby." She smiled.