Chapter 55

Despite the relatively cold weather, Willow woke up early in the morning, her curiosity was itching her to go out and explore the place.

"Come on, wake up." She called from the bathroom.

Willow combed her hair and put it into two braids, she changed from her pyjamas into a caramel tracksuit with a cream turtle neck under. The second she put on her long socks she jumped on the bed in an attempt to annoy the sleeping man.

"Wake up." She urged again.

Putting all her weight on top of him she did her best to make him leave the bed but little did she know that he loved every single part of it.

"Come on, I want to have a walk outside." She confessed.

"It's still early, Willow." He sighed rubbing his face.

"It is not, let's go have a walk or a ride or whatever we can do around here." She slapped his back as she lay on top of him.

Ryker switched their positions, pinning her under him before going back to sleep.

"You smell divine." He murmured.

Willow laid there in shock, she didn't know what to do, all she wanted is to go out to explore and here she is pinned under a man almost twice her size.

"You are heavy!" She squirmed.

"Stay still." He ordered in his deep sleepy voice.

"Okay, don't wake up. I'll go on my own." She wiggled trying to get away from him.

Ryker sat up on the bed in all his glory, his muscles flexed with each movement and he looked exquisite, or at least that was what Willow thought. 

"Sit here, I'll take a shower and we'll go out for this so wanted walk of yours." He sighed.

"Well, hurry up then."

"Says the one who's always late. Check the weather and wear accordingly." He spoke.

"We didn't bring a wardrobe, we brought a bag." She reasoned.

"Makes sense." He shrugged 

It didn't take Ryker too long to get ready for their mini-adventure, wearing his jacket he put his car key in his pocket and proceeded to help Willow to wear her coat.

"Let's go." He headed towards the door.

"Can we eat breakfast first? I'm starving." She asked sheepishly.

"Of course, let's go to the resort restaurant." He nodded before holding her much smaller hand in his.

"You're not cold, right?" He asked trying to be assured that she won't catch a cold.

"No, it's fine." She affirmed while they left the bungalow.

The restaurant wasn't that far away from the VIP section, they were sat on a private closed terrace with a palm view.

"It's so beautiful here." She commented, her smile reaching her eyes.

"I'm glad you like it." He nodded while focusing on each and every feature of her face, he loved what he was seeing.

The food came along with a  phone call, Ryker picked it up the second he saw the name.

"Good morning!" He smiled.

"This evening, why?" He asked in confusion.

"That's perfect, and why did she come?" He added sarcasm lacing his tone.