Chapter 8

Deep down he liked the idea of going home to a beautiful girl like herself, but his much darker side promised that he will make her regret every single time she insulted him. What she did earlier and the previous week will cost her a lot of suffering and he smirked at that. Having her as his wife only his, no single soul will question what he does and what he does not. He already made his mind, she will pay.

On the other hand, Willow felt like drowning and there was no way out of it.

"I... I can't... Breath." She whispered holding her heaving chest.

"Ah; not again now." Spoke an annoyed Ryker. Standing up to leave he took a last glance pitying her for a second.

After giving her water to drink and opening all the windows around them, Willow looked miserable.

"Is there no way out of this? How could a mere picture get me here?" she questioned in disbelief.

"Scholarship or not. I'm not doing this. You may withdraw it, sir." Spoke Willow standing up to her feet. Damon liked her bravery, she reminded him of her.

"I'm afraid the matter is far beyond what you think it is child. I can withdraw the scholarship and still get you married to my son." Smirked a calculating old man.

"What?"

"As you heard, this goes deeper than that slap and everything after. Either you comply and sign this weekend or your grandmother is going to face some problems." He winked.

"Are you threatening me?" She asked taken aback.

"Your grandmother will explain when she gets ready. In the meantime, get ready for the weekend our beautiful bride." Spoke an amused Mr. Hendrix leaving a miserable young lady behind.

Now it was just the dean and the both of them.

"Grandma I'm not doing this. This is SICK for God's sake." She stood up pacing around the office.

"Miss Willow. I swear to God if we had any way out of this trust me I would've been the first to help you. Mr. Hendrix is not someone to play with. He only has it his way. I guess, give it a try maybe you will like it at last?"

"Like what? Like living with a spoilt brat like Ryker?"

"Trust me he's not spoilt, you know nothing about him. He didn't have a typical childhood."

"Mr. David, I'm not a therapist. I'm young I don't want to be trapped. God knows I have never been to a party yet and now what? I'm getting into this chaos."

Feline nodded towards the dean and left.

"You have a lecture to attend Willow, do not mess your education now. Be rational don't, don't lose two things at once. Hold to your education child. Mr. Hendrix can deprive you of every university there is and still get you married to his son. This is planned believe me. So hold on to your education, do not be impulsive." He warned.

Willow only nodded storming out of his office, she had to find Ryker.

"We need to talk." She stated in front of his friends. While Josephine seethed Ryker just nodded taking the lead towards wherever they were going until the blond girl interfered.

"What is she now one of your flings? Talking in corners and God knows what else she would offer to get your attention." She laughed.

"Girl if you don't put a filter on your mouth I'll break it for you." Glared a now composed Willow yet deep inside she knew beating her to a pulp would relax her racing brain for a moment.

"Do not threaten me, peasant, I will say whatever I want whenever I want." She glared.

Before Willow gets the chance to bounce at her, a strong arm engulfed her waist carrying her away.

"I swear to god I will one day step on that plastic mouth of yours." Yelled; a now struggling Willow. She squirmed and thrashed but his hold only went tighter if possible.

Getting her to a secluded classroom he let go of her as she stumbled back.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked now sitting on one of the chairs.

"I do not wish to-"

"Be my bride." He continued for her "To be honest after giving it a thought I like my father's idea. I mean think about it, I offered thousands of dollars for a night now I will have you every night for free." He voiced; disgusting her "And I will still have my life outside, jokes on you Willow. It's to your disadvantage, not mine."

"Are you kidding me? How many times do I have to beat you for you to know what to say around me? At least you know that you are a disadvantage." She glared in disbelief. Her body shook in disgust as she looked away.

"Now Now, since the deal is sealed." He stood up towering over her smaller frame. "D...Don't try anything." She stuttered looking towards the exit.

Pinning her against the nearest wall he started "No soul in this campus will hear about our marriage. I dare you to disrespect or insult me again-"

"Or what you will beat me?" She glared a hole in his face, Willow was beyond uncomfortable having a man this close but she tried her best masking it.

"That's an option but I have far better ones. I don't want to see you around guys. Last but not least, we need to exchange phone numbers." He smirked giving her the chills. Yet, Willow was nowhere near ready to submit to him. His hand went behind her towards her back pocket and she panicked.

"You look like you could faint any time darling. Don't do it I'm not in the mood." He whispered in her ear reaching for her phone.

"Password?" He asked.

"Give me." Willow tried reaching for her phone but the guy was way taller than herself.

"Password." He glared.

"Who do you think you are huh? First off, I will behave according to YOUR behavior if you respect me I will respect you. Second, I'm not too fond of you to go talking about what your father imposed on me. Last but not least, I will never let go of my friends no matter what gender. If you like it that's cool, if you don't joke on you."

Putting her phone in front of her face he unlocked it. Ryker typed his number calling himself then proceeded to label his phone number.

"I said what I have to say, it's up to you if you go by the rules or not and it's up to me to punish every wrong choice you make." He spoke coldly reaching for the exit.

"Wait, I was the one who wanted to talk." She ran after him.

"Yes?"

"Can't you convince your father to change his mind?" She asked desperately.

"Are you stupid or what? I told you I like his idea."

"Please, we both are in this together don't be difficult now." Frowned; a now sad Willow.

Ryker's eyes raked her figure for a second before turning on his heel.

Willow walked behind him for guidance as she didn't know this place existed around here. "You will regret this Ryker, please cooperate." She voiced trying to get him to rebel against his father's plan.

"Willow, go to your lecture." He responded; his voice laced with annoyance.

"We both don't want this. Why did you change your mind overnight?" She asked in disbelief.

"I said what I wanted to say, go ahead and attend your lecture don't give me a headache now." He yelled startling her.

On impulse, Willow stepped with her whole force on his foot making him curse under his breath. "You also deserve this brick." She glared running away.