Chapter 32

"You don't know how much I miss your cooking, grandma." smiled a grateful grandchild.

"You can come over whenever you want, it seems like Ryker likes it too." spoke Feline as she put the syrup on the table.

"I'm down for the offer, but on one condition, we help make the food." vocalized Ryker while busy devouring his breakfast.

The couple woke up cheerful this morning, they were experiencing new feelings and new beginnings and they tried their best to embrace them.

"So when are your classes?" Asked Feline.

"In about an hour or more," responded Willow.

"Good, eat well." She smiled serving them more pancakes.

Ryker drove them to university thirty minutes before her classes, suggesting that they could spend some time together at the cafeteria.

Sitting on a chair facing him she started, "Don't wait for me later, I'm going out with Mike."

"I know." He clenched his teeth looking her dead in the eyes.

"Are you going alone?" He added.

Trying to hide her smile Willow responded to his question, "Dina is going with us, and you know what I feel like they're hiding something from me."

"Like?"

"I guess they're into each other." She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Well, I hope so, because I don't like the fact that he's single." He glared.

"Um, yeah I can tell." She laughed.

Not too long after, Josephine made her presence known as she swayed her hips to their table along with her minions, all of them greeted Ryker with hugs and cheek kisses before they sat with them.

"I see you spending more time together." Remarked a jealous Josephine while glaring at Willow who ignored her and looked away.

"Does that bother you?" Asked a relaxed heir as he knew for a fact that his wife didn't like the way these girls greeted him one bit.

"No, of course not. I'm just curious!" She forced a smile.

"So how are you doing Ryker?" Asked one of the minions as she passed her hand on his wrist.

Ryker focused on his girl's reaction, the second the other girl touched him Willow glared at her hand from the corner of her eye refusing to show that she was jealous.

"I'm fine, Jess. You?"

"I'm fine too, we missed you at the party that night, you should've come we sent Alex to bring you but he said you had other things to do." She faked a sad voice.

"Well I gave someone a promise that night, I couldn't break it. Maybe some other night." He winked before looking at Willow.

"It's getting crowded here, and I don't want to bother you, I'll be heading to my lecture."She informed mainly addressing her husband before she stood up.

"Well, I'm walking you." He smiled shocking the other girls, while Josephine looked so pissed.

"So last time, Alex called you because he wanted you to go to their party?" She questioned.

"Yeah."

"Why do I need to tell you everything while I know nothing about you or what you're doing every time you go out?"

"Because I'm afraid something bad would happen and I wouldn't be able to find you." He shrugged.

"Don't try to manipulate me, I'm not a kid." She glared walking ahead of him as she got enough of the bullshit.