Chapter 47

"Wait a second, were we expecting another guest?" Asked Silvia when a young lady showed up late for the family gathering.

"Oh my goodness, Tana! How are you, little girl?" Asked Ellen.

"I'm good grandma, how are you?" Smiled the beautiful lady before greeting everyone but Willow.

Willow didn't pay much attention to it and continued drinking another glass of pineapple juice.

"Let me introduce you, Willow this is Tana Brian's step sister and Tana this is Willow Ryker's wife." Spoke Peter.

"Nice to meet you." Smiled Willow.

"Yeah!" Exclaimed Tana with an annoyed facial expression.

"What's wrong with your family members?" She whispered.

"Well, Tana is bad news." he whispered back, "She's friends with Josephine too."  He whispered back.

"Ryker, I missed you. You cheater how dare you get married and that without anyone knowing."

"Well, we just signed the contract the official wedding ceremony is two weeks." He informed with a tight smile.

Willow noticed that Ryker was not so happy with their new guest.

"Why, you're still giving other ladies a chance or what?" She smirked before sitting in her place while a maid served her a plate and utensils.

"I don't think any other lady has a chance when Willow is beside me." He winked while kissing Willow's hand in front of her, his father felt happy for finally, he was seeing his dream come true and that in front of him, he knew his son will be happy in this marriage.

Willow blushed deep red at what he said but she knew deep down that she shouldn't trust what she was hearing.

"Hmm, we'll see!" Smirked Tana.

"Tana what's wrong with you, you're hostile toward's cousin's wife. Is everything okay with you?" Asked Brian.

"Oh my apologies, I didn't think I would be considered hostile. My apologies Willow, dear. I'm just straightforward." She faked a smile.

"Oh don't worry. So am I." Smiled Willow, knowing damn well that she was dealing with a girl worse than Josephine.

"I heard you filed a police report against Josephine, Ryker! Why?" Exclaimed Tana.

"What?" Asked both his father and grandmother in sync.

"How'd you know that?" Asked a now annoyed Ryker.

"Well someone told me." She shrugged with a smile before digging into her plate.

"Well ask them why then, Tana." He winked.

"I heard you caught her trying to hurt your girlfriend."

"She's my wife, Tana." He corrected her.

"What Willow, did she try to hurt you? what happened?" Aked an Alarmed Mr Hendrix.

"Uh, it's a long story, sir." Smiled an uncomfortable Willow while scratching her neck.

"Oh goodness such a trouble maker you are, Willow." Commented Ellen making Ryker get angry.

"This is getting intense." Commented the Dean, Beth's husband.

"Tana, it's been less than five minutes since you came and you're screwing everything around you." Glared Brian while shaking his hand.

"Willow, I'm waiting for an explanation, child." Spoke Mr Hendrix again.

"Josephine sent someone to violate Willow in the university's bathroom and took a video of it as if Willow was cheating on Ryker." Informed an angry Beth.