PROLOGUE

"I'm fire, you will burn yourself."

"I've been cold all along, warm me if you can."

Being the heir of a billionaire comes with heavy responsibilities. Yet, the twenty-three-year-old Ryker has no shame living his nightlife to the fullest. Having random affairs with random girls became a routine and parties seven days a week are a ritual.

Only that girl named Willow. She was way out of his league. A kitten with a tigress within. 

She enticed him, drove him crazy. Yet, he couldn't lay a finger on her. 

He wanted her without strings but destiny had another plan for them.

Attending the same university, they will have to face greater obstacles once they were tied.

Will Ryker show her mercy? Or will her fire turn them to ashes?

Hello babes I thought a lot about uploading the first chapter of this story, I wrote it months ago. So this story will take you along the journey of two young adults tied together under the weight of family secrets.

Ryker is a patient man only when it comes to his Willow. Unlike his father, he can control his temper. But, will he be able to do so under the pressure of his bride's stubbornness?

Read to find out more about the obstacles they are bound to face and if their love will blossom under the ash of the past.