Chapter 36

"It's been a while." Spoke Dina.

"Girl, we just didn't see each other during the weekend, what while are you talking about?" Laughed Willow.

"Well can't I miss my friend?" Responded Dina unconsciously rolling her eyes.

"I missed you too, how's it going with Mike?" Asked a curious lady.

"Well, you know we're still new to each other, you can never judge a relationship from the beginning, but I'm enjoying his company so far."

"Mike is a really sweet guy, a gentleman at that, he will never intentionally harm you or verbally hurt you, he is a sweetheart." 

"I can tell that to be honest and also I have you, all the support I need." She smiled hugging Willow from the side.

"By the way, what happened with Ryker I saw him fuming last Friday because of that guy, did he do anything?" 

"Well, he didn't do anything, he just tried to know more about what happened. Other than that, he's actually surprising me with how civilized he's becoming." She clicked her tongue.

"I saw him with Josephine this morning." Informed Dina.

"Well yeah, she's like gum, every time she comes I just leave. I know he is with her."

"And aren't you scared or threatened, you know how much of a snake she is." Asked Dina.

"Well if it was something to happen between them it would've happened before." She shrugged opening her book for the lecture.

"I wonder how you're this relaxed, you have to start caring girl, we're not talking about a random guy, we're talking about your husband here, and a billionaire at that." Whispered Dina in fear of someone hearing them.

"That's who and how I am, Dina." 

Not too long after the lecture, the girls headed to the cafeteria as Willow felt like eating something sweet.

"Hello there." 

"Hello!" exclaimed Willow, why would Alex greet her?

"I saw you around Ryker quite a few times, I'm Alex, his best friend." He gave his hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you, Alex." She smiled.

"Do you mind if I sit for a few minutes?" He asked.

"Sit down, please." Spoke Willow as she tried to be as kind as possible while dealing with her partner's friend.

"So, how is it going with Ryker? He never told me that he's dating you but it seems like it."

"Oh, we're not dating." She denied, gulping her saliva while Dina just looked at her in confusion.

"By the way, she's my friend Dina." Introduced Willow.

"Nice to meet you, Dina." He winked earning a quick nod.

Alex's attention went to Willow again and his eyes caught the ring, "So you're married?" He asked.

Willow looked at her ring uncomfortably before deciding to speak up for herself, "Don't you think that you're asking too many personal questions?" 

"My apologies, I'm just curious. I'm really sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"No worries, it's nice meeting you." She responded.

Not too long after, Josephine showed up with her minions, "Hey, I see you're here, Alex."