Chapter 20

The moment they stepped foot inside the mansion; they found a restless Damon waiting for them along with a nonchalant Silvia.

"Sit down." He ordered.

The couple looked at each other before complying. Damon threw the gadget on the couch for them to see the mess they made.

'The billionaire's heir having a double affair at his father's club, who might be the girl he took home?' in big letters.

"That's the highlight of the internet, Ryker." Giggled Silvia; earning a death glare from her husband.

"Ay! Look at her she looks out of a brothel." She commented again on Willow's clothes.

"Takes one to know one, Aunt Silvia; I bet you spent a few nights there since you know what they wear." Glared; an irritated Willow.

"Willow, she's older than you show respect." Warned Damon.

"Tell her to behave according to her age then." She sighed.

"That's not the problem now. The issue here is the reputation my son is damaging. And what's all the martial art you are inflicting on people? It's all recorded." He glared at them.

"Well this wife you brought me decided to go clubbing without my permission-"Before he could finish his sentence Willow interfered "As if you ask for my permission before you go clubbing."

"It's not the same." Glared; an annoyed Ryker.

"I will make them delete the news. But, either you start using your brain or I'm changing the tactic." Declared; a fuming Damon before dragging his wife away to their room.

"See! It's your entire fault." He taunted.

"Ryker, don't get me started now." She told him before running upstairs towards the guest room to face a locked door.

It didn't take him long to reach behind her.

"It's locked?" He asked.

"yes! Do you have the key?"

"No, I don't go around with doors' keys." He shrugged proceeding to check the door of another guest room; same.

"They locked all of them." She sighed in disbelief.

"Let's go check if my room is fixed or not."

Willow didn't say anything but walked behind him towards his room, she knew for a fact that the closed doors are one of the sick games they were pulling on her but she didn't make an effort to react, she felt as if no matter what she does it won't stop them from achieving their goals.

"Huh, they brought new furniture and fixed the glass. Come in." He urged.

"You love black don't you?"

"Yes, don't you?" He asked back.

"I do." She shrugged walking towards the bathroom, "What about our clothes?" She added.

"Let me check the closet." He informed before storming towards his walk-in-closet.

"They brought all of them here." He vocalized.

"Where did the couch go?" She asked in disbelief as their antics annoyed her.

Ryker looked around in curiosity before talking, "I guess they took it out, I don't know why?" He shrugged again.

"Is this one of your sick games?" She glared tauntingly.

"Girl, I was out all day. We came home together when will I think or do these things." He shook his head in disbelief.

"Fine. You can take the ground for some rest."

"WHAT?"

"Yeah! You are not sleeping with me on that bed and I'm not sleeping on the ground. I wasn't the one who convinced your father to live together." She glared.

"Why are you merciless? I'm not sleeping on the ground." He stated firmly.

"Well then go take one of the spares that you happen to have and find yourself or me another room. Simple."

"Look, we are both tired. I won't go ask for spares at this hour-"A sarcastic laugh cut him off; "You did ask for spares that night when you wanted to barge in the bathroom. Oh! And a gentle reminder, you come home at dawn; now it's shameful to talk to maids at this hour?" She batted her eyes teasingly.

"You are evil." He glared.

"You are nothing better than that either." She smirked before fetching her pajamas and walking towards the bathroom for a quick shower.

Few days went by through work and online classes, Willow sneaked every day towards the hospital to check on her dear friend.

She would sometimes hear bitter comments from Silvia but Willow ignored the woman and if anything crossed boundaries Ryker was more than pleased to humiliate his step-mother.

Until her emotions took the best of her.

"If you don't let me contact my grandmother right this instant, I'm filing a missing report." She glared yelling like crazy in the living room.

"In fact, she will be visiting this Saturday which happens to be tomorrow." Spoke a nonchalant Mr. Damon.

"Really? Are you saying the truth?" She asked suddenly excitement taking over the anger.

"Yes, she will stay here for the weekend." He informed, before leaving the mansion towards a meeting.

Willow squealed in happiness running upstairs to get ready for the day; in her state of joy she didn't see the tall figure walking towards her and bumped none so gently into a wall of muscles; landing on her bottom she whimpered in pain.