Chapter 45

"Willow, don't make it harder I said." He commented.

Getting out of the car she walked away without answering him. Ryker decided to leave her be for the day as she looked quite pissed from what happened earlier.

Willow took her place in the lecture hall, as usual, next to Dina and said nothing through the whole period other than taking notes and focusing on what she had at hand.

"Girl, what's wrong? You're so quiet?" whispered a concerned Dina.

"Nothing, Dina. I'm just focused." She lied but Dina bought it for now.

It was past lunchtime when they finished their classes, both girls ate together and went back to the university.

"How is it going with Mike?" Asked Willow while eating her chocolate bar.

"You know, new couple syndrome still boosting the mood." Smiled Dina while twirling her hair.

"Hmm, I see. Love birds." Winked Willow teasing her friend.

"I didn't see Ryker today!" Exclaimed Dina.

"I don't know maybe he's busy." She shrugged.

"You know I don't like your mood today, something was strange from the morning." Noticed Dina.

"No girl, everything's fine. I'm just tired." 

"Go home and rest, we finished our classes for today and it's the weekend already. And, Ryker is coming." She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah, it's about time I leave." She nodded.

"Ladies!" He greeted.

"Hello, Ryker!" Greeted Dina and Willow didn't even make effort to look him in the eyes, she stood up and walked out of the cafeteria.

"Is everything okay?" Asked Dina, Willow's actions confirmed that something was wrong.

"Well, she's angry at me. I'll make it up for her, nothing to worry about." He assured.

Dina nodded in response while Ryker followed Willow to the car.

"Are you still angry?" He asked before opening the door for her.

"What do you think?" She asked back locking eyes with him.

"Willow! We're not going to talk about this all day long, I told you that this is temporary, bear with me for a while."

"I've been bearing with you ever since you came into my life, Ryker." She glared.

Ryker glared back and didn't respond to her rude comment, he sped towards the mansion to get out of the same space they were sharing as soon as possible.

A maid opened the door for them and he walked ahead of Willow leaving her dumbfounded, it's like history is repeating itself. The old Ryker came back and they're going to have a lot of issues, seems like.

Willow shook her head in disbelief and walked behind him to the living room.

"I see you came back, handsome." Greeted Ellen.

"How was your day, grandma?" Asked Ryker.

"Hello!" Greeted Willow to which she earned a nod.

"It was calm, I went on a walk with your grandpa this morning after you left and I've been waiting for you, that Silvia is getting on my nerves these days."

"Yeah, that's why we left to the penthouse, I suggest you move back to your mansion too, it doesn't seem like anything will change." Spoke Willow throwing shade at the woman sitting in front of her.