Chapter 21

"Are you alright?" asked an amused Ryker.

"Better than ever." She stood up.

"I see you are excited today, what's happening?" Asked a curious young man.

"My grandmother is coming tomorrow and she will spend the weekend with me." She squealed in happiness.

"What? Are you going back to your grandma's?" He asked in disbelief as his heart raced inside his ribcage.

Willow looked down in disappointment "I don't think so." She shrugged.

"Good, good. Do you want to go to uni today?" Asked a now relieved gorgeous man.

"But I'm punished I still didn't finish the week." She informed.

"Who cares, if anything you are the heir's wife." He smiled urging her back into their room.

"I'll wait for you downstairs." He winked.

Willow took her sweet time getting ready, she knew for a fact that she will encounter Josephine and her minions but the thought of seeing her friend Dina and attend regular classes thrilled her; she seemed to forget how much she wanted to attend university after the whole chain of the routine she experienced.

With a beautiful smile plastered on her gorgeous face; Willow made her way downstairs to find her partner waiting for her on one of the expensive couches in the main living room.

Clearing her throat, she stood at the entrance waiting for him. Ryker looked up to see the most beautiful girl he has ever laid eyes on; wearing a midi yellow satin skirt with a blue top she looked oh so exquisite.

Walking towards the gem his father offered he whispered in her ear, "Beautiful."

Willow, blushed a deep red as she looked down in bewilderment, is this the same guy she's annoying twenty-four hours a day?

"So, are we heading to campus together?" She asked not understanding the change in his behavior as he was the one who refused dearly to drive her to campus.

"Yes. Why?"

"I mean, you don't like people knowing about us so what changed?" She asked in disbelief.

"Hmm, let's say I missed you around campus and this is my welcoming gift." He shrugged getting into his car.

"It's not like we see each other around that much." She shook her head in confusion.

"Do you always need to have a say and an opinion in everything?" asked a now almost annoyed male.

"It's your fault, not mine, if you didn't accept your father's imposed orders you wouldn't be stuck with me." She gave a pretty fake smile.

"I'm happy with what I've got." He winked throwing a smirk her way.

"Let's see what Josephine would say about you driving me to campus now." She shook her head in annoyance as she was nowhere near ready to deal with that spoilt girl.

Walking away from the car and towards the entrance of their department he responded, "Don't talk to her, don't respond to her, and don't even look at her."

"That's easy to say." She looked into his eyes as they walked side by side.

Before she could get a response the so not welcomed presence of the girl she disliked the most graced them.

"Talk about the devil." She glared.

"I see you are together." Scowled the blond girl.

"I see your logic and your being are not together." Commented Willow.

"Let's not start a fight now huh. My parents taught me better than beating people around."

"Of course because they were busy teaching you how to be a pain in the ass and a bully both at once." Retorted Willow before retreating to her lecture as Ryker gave his all not to laugh at her sarcastic comment.

"I hate that girl." She frowned trying to act cute in front of Ryker but it didn't get to him as he was never interested and will never be.

"She loves you too Josephine." He spoke leaving towards the cafeteria with her hot in his tail.

"You still didn't tell me about her, I mean you said she's family but you never talked about her before."

"I'm not going to explain my life to you, Josephine." His eyes warned her.

The blond girl took it a duty to unveil what was happening and what Willow is up to.

Dina was more than happy to see her friend with her once again, all the days she spent without her; were so dull and nothing fun happened around.

"You came back earlier than stated!" Exclaimed Dina.

"Why aren't you happy to see me again or what?"

"No girl! I just don't want you to be in trouble." She reasoned.

"Ryker said it's fine so if anything, his ass will be in trouble, not mine." Shrugged a focused Willow.

"Yeah! Yeah! The heir of the Hendrix family in trouble. I get you, girl." Spoke Dina in disbelief.

"Anyway! What happened in my absence?"

"Nothing girl, it's so boring around here. These rich kids sticking to each other like magnets. Josephine is the same along with her minions."

"What an excitement." Responded a disappointed Willow while shaking her head.