Chapter 42

Willow woke up to an empty bed, she took her sweet time stretching on the comfortable mattress before deciding to look around her.

Ryker was already awake and just finished getting ready.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" She questioned.

"Good morning princess!" He smiled before spraying from his mouth-watering perfume.

"Good morning!" She rubbed her face.

"Are you going to uni on your own?" She asked.

"No! Go freshen up, I'm waiting for you."

"Breakfast?" She asked.

"We'll have it outside, I don't want you to start your day with stressful events. You'll find a few outfits in the closet." He informed.

"Thank you, Mr gentleman." She grinned making him smile at her sarcasm.

The day went on smoothly, the couple ate breakfast together and headed towards their classes.

"What do you want to eat?" Asked Dina.

"Something spicy! what about you?" Responded Willow.

"Let's go for it then." She smirked.

"I need to use the bathroom, first. Let's hope it's not that day of the month." Spoke Willow in discomfort.

"I need to go too." Nodded Dina.

Not long after they entered the girls' bathroom they heard a group of girls enter and Josephine's voice was prominent.

"Girl! How did you convince Liam to do that?" Asked one of the girls.

"He was down for it, I mean he received a good amount of money." Answered Josephine.

"That was mean though, I'm sure Willow was scared. You shouldn't have done that, Josephine." Spoke another girl.

"Well I saw the chance and I took it, I'm not going to sit still while she's taking my man away from me." 

Willow's heart dropped, she couldn't believe what she was hearing, the girl paid someone to rape her, she has never in her entire life thought that such evil people existed.

Once they heard them leave, Willow and Dina went out to wash their hands and freshen up.

"Are you okay?" Asked a knowing Dina.

"I'm not." Heaved Willow as she pressed on her chest.

"I recorded them, that girl is not going to get out of this without a punishment." Informed Dina as she patted her friend's back.

"Come let me buy you some water." She added as she saw how pale Willow turned.

Dina sat her friend in the canteen before she proceeded to buy some water.

"Drink!"

"Thank you!" spoke a grateful Willow.

"I'm going to send this to Ryker, he has to know." 

"No don't, let me have some time to think,first." commented Willow.

"Willow, there's no thinking. Ryker has to know about this." 

"But, Dina!" Willow looked so troubled, she didn't know what to do. she expected everything from the blonde girl but not this, this was beyond inhuman.

"I already sent it, there's no room for negotiation. Drink your water and let's go eat."