Chapter 37

"Please let me explain, he attacked me." She cried while putting her shaking hands on his chest trying to stop him from whatever he was planning to do.

"I can't even look at you right now." He grimaced.

Ryker wore his clothes back before leaving the house towards one of the clubs his father owns.

He needed to drink, he didn't even know how to think or what to think or how to deal with the situation.

He could never raise a hand on her and he couldn't take what's his because that would be a violation, she looked scared, but if she's going to be this scared why would she do it? Why would she cheat on him?

"Hello, Beth! Can you please come to the penthouse? I need you, please." Cried a helpless Willow.

Not even half an hour after Willow opened the door to a concerned Beth.

"What happened, my dear?" Asked a restless sister-in-law.

"Ryker, I don't know. It's messed up." Cried Willow earning herself a protective hug from Beth.

"Sit down, I'll bring you a cup of water and you tell me everything, okay?" Spoke Beth as if she's talking to a toddler, she really loved Willow dearly and she felt bad that the girl was going through a lot since she met them.

"Okay." Whispered Willow trying to calm herself down.

"So, I was in the library today because I needed some references for an assignment, I went to the bathroom to wash my face because I was getting tired-" She couldn't complete her sentence as she started crying again at the memory of his unwanted touch.

"You can do this, darling. Please tell me." She encouraged her while giving her a glass of water.

"And someone attacked me, he tried to- to touch me but I somehow managed to run away, but someone took pictures and sent them to Ryker and now he thinks I cheated on him." She cried even louder as she didn't know how to go out of this chaos.

"Do you know who the guy is?" Asked Beth while passing her some paper tissue.

Willow nodded her head, "His name is Liam, he texted me a few days ago saying he wants to become friends, Ryker saw us together and that got me in trouble, I couldn't deny him his friendship offer because that would be rude, but look what he did. And I don't know who took the pictures." She hiccupped.

"Alright, calm down. We'll figure this out." Spoke a calm sister-in-law as she dialled a number on her phone while hugging Willow to herself.

"Hello, I want the camera footages from the library's corridor to the bathroom's one." She ordered.

"Don't you freaking lie to me if you want to still have a job, we have invested thousands on these cameras they cannot stop working just this evening, If I don't receive the footage of the last two hours within fifteen minutes there will be consequences." She yelled as she stood up from her sitting position.

Willow figured that threatening people is something in their genetics, they cannot control it.

"Everything will be alright, Willow. Okay? Don't be scared, if you are innocent you are innocent." She smiled.

"But Ryker? He's really mad at me, I don't even know where he went." She declared, sadness lacing her voice.

"We'll fix that too." She nodded.

In less than ten minutes, Beth's phone buzzed, it was the footage, they opened the file on a computer and started carefully watching the videos.

At some point, the footage stopped for a minute and started again, they could see Liam sneak into the girl's bathroom but they couldn't find out who took the photos, and in a few minutes the camera caught Willow running out of the bathroom, it was obvious that she's running away from something.