90. It's too cold for you

In the following days, you were really busy with doing the tasks you were ordered to do.
But you were also really happy not be be alone, because there was Levi accompanying you most of the time. He remained silent as usual, while you talked about from how great summer next year would be to how excited you were for winter.

You, grinning widely:
"When she expects it the least, you'll give it to her. Right when we're back from this journey and we both meet her again, I'm going to leave and give you an opportunity to do as planned."

You had asked Levi, whether he knew how to knit. To your surprise, or rather not, it really didn't turn out as a surprise, he affirmed.

Levi in monotony:
"What do you want to do with a scarf?"

You cheekily:
"The real question is: what are you going to do with a scarf?
And the simple answer is, that you'll give it to Petra as a Christmas present."

Levi looked at you unimpressed, waiting for you to say that you're kidding.

You looked at him slightly annoyed.
"I'm not."

Levi half-lidded:
"No."

You sighed deeply.
"Why is your first answer always no? You're deeply aware of the fact, that I will continue annoying you, until you give in."
Then you added glowingly:
"Also, it'll be fun, I promise."

Levi bored:
"Sure."

"Hey, it's a great idea! At first I thought about baking an apple pie, because it would fit so good with the theme of combining warmth and apples, you know? But that's almost impossible with the little products we have, so let's just knit a scarf with an apple on it!"

Him blankly:
"We?"

"I've always wanted to learn it.", you smiled lightly at him.
"Can you teach me, please?"

He looked away, after you gave him puppy-eyes.
Then he growled with his raspy voice.
"Tch. Fine."

Enthusiastically, you expressed your gratefulness with a small shout of euphoria.
"Yes! Thank you!"

Levi blankly:
"Tch."

-

Energetically, you went up the stairs, after him and you returned from training. He had a towel placed on his shoulder, and you looked back, as he followed you up.

"Hey granny, move those bones!", you exclaimed loudly.

Immediately you earned a perishing glare, with him thereupon accelerating his tempo and hastily rushing up the storeys.
"What did you just say?", he growled from the depths of his throat.

You giggled, as you speeded up even faster, still laughing, after entering his room. Quickly, you tried to slam and lock the door shut, but he was way too fast and stormed in with a devastating expression.

You tried to suppress the chuckles craving to leave your mouth, while you retrieved away from him carefully.
He neared you and the tardy sunbeams lazily reached his lineaments, causing his skin to sparkle softly.

"Nanny! I said nanny! Because you are looking out for me!", you rapidly tried to better the situation, but the fact that it made him so angry, didn't ease this moment for you.

He came closer and closer, until your back met the wall behind you and you couldn't walk away anymore.
You grasped for air, as he still drew nearer, emotionlessness shaping his face.
You took fast breaths and awkwardly scratched the back of your head.

You with a smile:
"I didn't say anything related to 'old person'."
After seeing his eyebrow twitching, you knew you should've kept that one for yourself.