Who knows more?

So silly, you and him both thought.

You felt the hard stones beneath your seat, while the gallops of the horses in front of the three persons alongside you sounded with a loud clacking as they crossed the deeply covered night streets. They weren't crowded as usual, though this would surely be different at the place you were about to arrive at, thus the grand castle belonging to none other than the reign of the sacred three walls you all lived in.
Since this reign was now replaced, by a woman to be exact, and she could even be counted to a person of your closer circle, you found glee at the thought of meeting her again.

Historia was never someone as close to you as Ymir or Eren for example, though you and her still had shared history in your pasts, when you hindered her from taking the injection of her father and then mercilessly consuming Eren.
Like it or not, her and you didn't find complete understanding in each other's actions, but caught respect for the strength of decisions you both put forward, despite of the different choices you had made.
She was admirable, since she was willing to lead an entire kingdom by herself, ignoring all the people who might disagree with her actions. Though you still managed to spend her your trust, hoping for her to know what it's like to be in a position where you're able to loose all you owned within the blink of an eye, after an attack for instance.

This was because Historia once belonged to the rows of the Survey Corps.
You smiled at the thought of her and Ymir reconnecting again, since you were also aware, that your freckled friend had missed her lover more than anything.
You had also seen Ymir taking her packed bags from your room and noticed the empty racks of her wardrobe, so you connected one with the other and came to the conclusion, that Ymir would like to stay with Historia once and for all.

A feeling of some kind of emptiness consumed your tightening chest, though you could easily tilt the direction into happiness for the dear brunette, who had shared a room and countless silly talks with you. If she was happy, you were certainly too, because no other person managed to look right through you as effortlessly as she constantly did.
Well, maybe not the only one.

Looking out of the by small-frozen-droplets-hazed window, you pressed your pinkish lips together, which Hange wanted to colour earlier.
You and her had chosen dresses together and you picked the old-time blue suit for her, while you currently wore a delicate silk over your calmly sitting body. With your fingers intertwined on top of your thighs above the mellowly shining material of the beautiful dress from your wardrobe, which you hadn't worn for so long, you calmly peeked over to the people accompanying you inside of the wagon.
And they were exactly three, counting Hange, Mark and Levi.

Mark had personally ordered for a carriage to be delivered at point 7 pm in the evening for the both of you, which also had to wait for you to get out.
But Levi had insisted on coming along, at which Hange raised her hand voluntarily in crave to join as well.

Lastly Mark had to agree reluctantly, due to the fact that Levi was lastly still your supervisor and has always been responsible for you.

Yesterday you also asked Levi to hold back when it came to Ymir sneaking away from the gathering, despite of you already being aware, that he wouldn't say anything against that.
You thought he'd just take note of it, but stay quiet, leaving Ymir and Historia their fun, since he understood the situation.

Levi was now sitting by your side, while you were positioned in opposite of Mark, who crossed his arms at your excited nature gazing out of the wagon's smallish windows just like Hange.
"Do you like my district?", he asked, smiling at the sight of your eager self.

You half-nodded.

"These places might seem beautiful now, but they're even more astonishing after you see them in daylight. I can show you all the fine clothes and rich food displayed on the corners of all streets, as I of course know even the most secret places."