Ugh

One week.
That's all you got.

You wandered up and down the building over the entire day until your meet-up with Eren. Fairly, you came out way too early, but your nervousness consumed you to the point it brimmed and threatened to overflow.

The topic in question was of course:
What to do now?

Jean had recently contacted Eren to inform him, that some of Marley's soldiers were acting weirdly, because they were coming back late from their trips.

Eren had supposedly almost hung up the phone on Jean for that, because it was "their own problem, whether their troops were disciplined or not", that he wasn't "here to chit chat about every-day occurrences" and that Jean should become more "serious".

Then allegedly Jean had been super rude by hanging the up on Eren instead.

Your brunette friend ranted to you about that action for an entire afternoon, whereafter you decided to play darts to calm him down. But he was very bad at darts. So he got even more angry.

However, the real problem in factuality now was, that Eren stood in contact with Jean most of the time, because you yourself were under surveillance almost 24/7. That's why you explained to Eren what to do for you. Out of kindness you even wrote it all on a letter for him (you didn't trust him enough to remember the details).

-

1. Ask Jean to get you into contact with the alliances in Marley

2. Talk to the head of their squad about the plan: Using a surprise attack on Marley in order to unite Eren (you) and Zeke, so that no suspicions of an alliance between you both arises

3. Make it look like Zeke and you are enemies

4. Set a time and place for the gathering of their forces with us both for the travel to Marley

5. Be kind to everyone (especially Jean) while doing all of that

-

The last point was rather something in the tonality of 'by-the-way', but perhaps you should've written it at the top though.

Anyways, luckily Eren got to the second point on the list. For now, all you awaited was a date. Thus, you told Eren to keep an eye out for the device's activity and a message from Jean in the upcoming time.

Yet all he did was get into a fight with him.

Half-heartedly, almost disappointed, you listened to Eren telling you, that Jean had said, that the transportation would either go by zeppelin, which was supposedly something like a bloated enter-able bird without wings, or a ship. Both would do the work, you guessed, yet a ship seemed more familiar and therefore favourable.

"Ugh!", you suddenly heard Eren's panting, as he forced himself up the stairs. "Why are you here already?"

You eyed him judgy and strut towards him to the stairwell. "It's quarter to five. The real question is why you aren't here already."

Eren raised a brow sceptically and crossed his arms. "You were just being impatient again, right? The meet-up was at five."

You pouted and looked at him unimpressed. "I'm troubled by the thought of being vulnerable and dependant on people we don't know."