1st degree murder

In the early morning Levi and you had parted before reaching the HQ in order to avoid evoking attention and making it suspicious as to why the both of you left and came back together. He had warned you, that today your training with Erwin would start. That's why you had packed your back and went back a bit earlier to retrieve clothes from Levi's room, where they were stored, along with a flask of water.

All kinds of people, including Military Police, Survey Corps trainees and supervisors mixed in unsorted groups, standing by the training grounds, right in front of the regular combat zone. Erwin was at a standstill before his usual position so that every member of his squad could hear him. You approached and despite you not being late, it almost felt like it, since everyone else had already taken their stances. It was much more different from what you were used to. Everyone was excessively punctual, it seemed almost scary.

"Greetings." Upon seeing you Erwin smiled and showed you the place in the row you were supposed to take with the gesture of a hand.

None of Erwin's other trainees looked at you and if they did, they seemed rather pissed off. The person beside you moved away a bit, after you took your place. A tad sceptically you joined in, before Erwin started speaking. "I hereby let you welcome a new part of our squad. I only expect professionalism towards any member.", he explained plainly and that was everything he dedicated to the introduction. "Since last sessions didn't occur in their usual extent, today's training will be broadened. But don't worry, you won't have to-"

At once someone marched in. Of course that person's origin was Military Police, you spotted their uniform and settled it behalf's on their behaviour. No other section's members would disrespect a higher-ranked like that, especially a person like Commander Erwin. Overanalysing made you notice a bit too late that the eyes of the person darted straight to you. "Who allowed you to return?"

Wondering what he meant, you appeared surprised.

"Exactly.", another person joined in.
You actually knew her. From back in the day, when you were still new and competed for a place in one of the three divisions. Her name was Klett. She turned to Erwin and looked mad, though not at him. "Commander, what's happening? Why is she here? I thought you were about to suspend her."

Erwin smiled kindly. "Good morning to you too."
The girl seemed confused conditioned to his response.

"Ey you!", someone else called from far behind. "Go piss off. You have nothing to do here!"
A tad perplexed, you didn't move and instead looked at them in expectation of them explicating themselves in follow-up.

Erwin in opposite didn't make a move, he just stood there, watching the scene quietly. By the look on his face you could tell though, he seemed annoyed, perhaps maybe even more than that. By the time more curious observers gathered in a big circle, the event even attracted the attention of Levi's squad, which's training had been moved to today. You spotted Eren coming closer and saw Armin squeezing in between bodies and tummies too. Rapidly Eren took a place beside you and stood shoulder against shoulder to you. "What's going on?", he asked incredulously. "Why are they all gawking at you?" You looked at him to say you had no idea with a sceptical expression only.

A beholders brows furrowed agitated. "She's going to drive us to the ruin."

"I also don't feel really well.. Does she have to stay, after all she's done?", someone else asked.
„I don't get why others receive punishments for their actions, but she doesn't. Even now it's impossible to just continue ignoring all she's doing. I'm not one to listen to accusations, but everything adds up so well.."