10. Asshole

... He guided me to the HQ and held me tight. When I looked at him, my cheeks became red ...

"Where are we going?", I asked Levi after a while.
He gave me no response.
Asshole, I thought.

Once there, he ordered me to sit down on his desk. I followed order.
Levi turned away and put off his jacket. What was he doing?
Suddenly I was able to see his beautifully shaped upper body through his white and clean shirt and couldn't stop staring. I just couldn't help but to blush at this sight. He leaned to one of his drawers and started searching for something.

For the sake of looking away, I observed his office. It was clean and literally gleamed. All of his stuff was sorted and every object had a specific place.
Though I saw some dirt between the bookshelves.
A cleaning-fetish, huh?

'Kind of silly', I thought and giggled a little. His head turned in my direction and he raised an eyebrow.
"What are you laughing at, idiot?"

"Nothing. I'm really impressed with the cleanness of the room, that's all.
...
But up there's some dirt."

He looked up at my sentence, but couldn't see anything.

Ups. He was too short and I immediately realised, that I did a blunder...
He narrowed his dark eyes to me and asked: "What did you just say?"

I could see it, but only because I sat higher.
"I-I'm not joking, corporal, and I didn't mean to make fun of your height-"
He quickly approached me and we stood face to face, but I turned my head away.

He looked down on me and my face got a dark-pink-tone.
He kneeled down to the altitude of my hip.
"Corporal-", I stuttered.
He began putting off my shoe.
I was scared, because I thought, that he'd be very rough when bandaging me.

"I can do it myself too.", I quickly added.

"Tch.", he said "Idiot.", and continued.

I closed my eyes, preparing for the pain, but his movements were very fond.
Carefully, he put a bit of my pants up and my socks off.
Then he started touching my ankle gently with just the right amount off pressure.
As he did that, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. The way he moved, how his fingers gingerly touched my skin. It gave me goosebumps. His hair fell into his face just perfectly, while he tried to shake it back, always a little.
My heart raced like it never did, oh god, what is happening?

Corporal must have felt my nervousness and without even looking at me:
"Why are you so red, idiot? Are you scared of me?", he asked.
I could tell the question was rhetorical, but I still wanted to sink into the ground or just get away from here.

Levi bandaged me so quickly and yet so softly, that I couldn't hide my surprise.

"Thanks.", I quickly said and tried to stand up and escape, but as if he knew what would happen, he grabbed my arm before I tripped and fell down.
He looked at me annoyed.

"Thanks.", I repeated, adding a small, quick and awkward laugh, before I tried to take my hand away.
But Levi's grip was too strong and he pulled me back roughly, now inches apart from my face.
He was stronger than me and although I had never feared a man, no matter of the power in his body or his size, Levi just made the pot of my feelings boil.

"You didn't answer.", he said silently enough for me to hear. His rough voice scratched the corners of my mind.

"Huh?", was all I brought out.

"Do I scare you?", he asked, with his wild, grey eyes searching mine.
Did he?
I didn't know the answer to that question and I had also no idea why he made me so nervous, but I knew I couldn't let him have this power over me.