"How did you like the performance Y/N?" Namjoon asked. My smile got bigger before responding.

"It was outstanding, you all did fantastic." I replied. Their smiles got bigger just like mine did and they all walked over to me and engulfed me in a hug. I didn't want this hug to ever end. I pulled away before the door opened.

"Ma'am they have to leave to go back to their dorm after they change, so boys go get changed alright." Their manager said. They nodded and I sat on the couch and looked away while they were changing. Even though they were going in a different room to change I still felt like I should look away. While I was waiting, I got a text from Jennie.

Jennie - Girl where are you right now?

Me - I'm in BTS' dressing room
Me - Why?

Jennie - I wanted to know if I can spend the night at your place?
Jennie - And you're in their dressing room? How does their bodies look?

Me - Okay first of all, I'm not looking at them I'm respecting them by not watching them change
Me - And second of all, of course you can why?

Jennie - I had a fight with my boyfriend and I don't want to be alone

Me - I'm so sorry Jennie, you can stay at my place as long as you need

Jennie - Thank you and I'm outside your door, waiting for you

Me - Okay, I'll be home soon I have to call an Uber to take me home

Jennie - Okay see you when you arrive

Me - Okay bye

"Baby, are you okay?" Jimin asked, sitting next to me. I looked at him before replying.

"Jennie wanted to stay at my place with me because her and her boyfriend had a fight and she didn't want to be alone." I said. He gave me a sympathetic look.

"Really? I know I never met her but please tell her that she'll get through it especially since she's going to be staying with you." He responded, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Okay I'll tell her when I get home, which I should head home now since she's already there but doesn't have key so she's just standing outside the door." I told him.

"I can have someone drive you back." He offered.

"You sure it won't be any trouble for the driver?" I asked.

"Baby, he'll drive you back it's no trouble." He replied, pecking my lips. "I'll go tell him, okay?" He said, standing up.

"Okay." I replied, before walked he out of the room leaving me with the other members.

"Where did Jimin Hyung go?" Jungkook asked me.

"He went to get someone to drive me home." I answered. He made an "o" shape with his mouth before he spoke.

"Y/N, I missed you since the last time I saw you." He said, wrapping his arms around me while he was sitting down.

"I missed you too Kookie." I said, hugging him back.

"Let's dance together!" He exclaimed, standing up and grabbing my hand and put Dynamite on and sang his parts. "Shoes on get up in the morn, cup of milk let's rock and roll." He started singing. Hobi, Taehyung, and Jin started dancing with us. We were all having fun until Jimin came in with a man that looked about middle age.

"Baby, he's going to drive home now." Jimin said, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back then hugged the other members goodbye.

"Bye I'll see you all later hopefully." I said, walking towards the door.

"Bye Y/N!" They shouted in unison. I followed the driver to a black car and got in. I gave him my address and he started driving to my home.

25 minutes later

He pulled up in front of my apartment building and I got out after thanking him. He drove away while I was walking into the building to the elevator. The elevator came to a stop on my floor and the doors opened. I walked out and saw Jennie sitting on the floor, waiting for me. She lifted her head when she heard footsteps coming towards her, standing up after seeing that it was me.

"Finally you came home." She said, while I was unlocking my door.

"Sorry it took 25 minutes to get here because of the night traffic." I said, opening the door and walking inside with Jennie following behind me. I closed the door and turned to Jennie. "Now tell me about the fight with your boyfriend." I said. She hugged me and started crying into my shoulder. She started telling me what happened and why they started fighting. "Wait so that bastard accused you of cheating all because you were out with your guy friend?!" I shouted. She nodded her head before pulling her legs against her chest, since we are on the couch now. "I'm going to give him a piece of my fucking mind!" I said, standing up.

"No Y/N, that could make it worse." She said, grabbing my arm.

"But he needs to know that you weren't cheating on him." I said. "Which guy friend was it?" I asked her.

"It was Do-yun." She replied. I widened my eyes.

"Wait, isn't he gay?" I asked her. She nodded her head and I started laughing a little bit. "He thought you were cheating on him with someone that's gay." I said, grabbing her phone and called his number with mine. It rang two times before he answered.

"Hello." He answered.
"Is this Seo-joon?" I asked, making sure.
"Yeah, who's this?"
"This is Y/N, Jennies best friend."
"What do you want?"
"I called to tell you that the guy friend she was hanging out with is gay."
"He is?"
"Yes he is."
"Is Jennie there with you? I want to apologize to her." He asked.

"Do you want to talk to him?" I whispered to her. She shook her head, still too hurt to speak to him.

"She is here with me but she doesn't want to talk to you right now." I told him.
"I understand that but can you tell her to call me when she wants to talk to me."
"Okay I'll tell her bye."
"Bye." He said, hanging up.

"What did he say?" She asked.

"He said to call when you want to talk to him." I replied. She nodded her head before looking down. "Let's go to bed since it's late, you can sleep next to me if you want to." I said, looking at her with a sympathetic look. "And Jimin knows about what happened and he told me to tell you that you're a strong girl, even if he hasn't met you yet, and that he knows you'll get passed this." I added.

"Can you text tomorrow to tell him I said thank you and that he's a sweet man and I'm happy he's with you Y/N." She said, hugging me.

"I'll tell him, now let's get to bed and sleep." I said, walking into my bedroom after pulling away from the hug. I gave her a pair of pajamas and we changed our clothes. We laid down on the bed and turned the light off. We then drifted off to sleep.