~ 61 ~

1 month later

Tuesday 11:36 am:

I was at the doctors for a check up for Soo-Jin. I was by myself since Jennie was at school and Seo-joon was at work. Jimin was busy at the company because of their comeback that's coming up. He wanted to come but he knew he can't skip dance practice. I checked in and sat down with Soo-Jin's carrier in front of me. I was making funny faces making her laugh. Her name was soon called and I picked up her carrier and followed the nurse to one of the rooms. I put the carrier on the exam table and sat next to it.

"She's so adorable." The nurse said, smiling at her.

"Yes she is." I agreed, smiling. The doctor walked in and smiled when he saw her. He's been my doctor ever since I was a baby and now he's going to be Soo-Jin's doctor as well.

"This must be Soo-Jin." He said, smiling at Soo-Jin making her giggle. He then looked at me and started asking questions.

20 minutes later

I was at home feeding Soo-Jin the natural way, if you know what I mean, when there was a knock on the door. I put her in the cradle that Jennie got for her and she did a little stretch which was adorable. I walked to the door and opened it, seeing Jimin.

"What are you doing her Jimin? I thought you were busy with the comeback." I said, letting him in.

"I came to see my two beautiful girls." He said, pecking my lips. I took him to the living room where she was. He bent down and picked her up in his arms. He sat down and smiled at her. "Can you believe we made this beautiful girl?" He asked. I swear I saw a tear falling from his eye. I sat down and watched him playing with her, making her laugh.

"She got your smile Jimin." I said, looking at him. He turned his head to look at me and kissed me while Soo-Jin was grabbing his finger. "I love you Jimin." I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too baby." He said, kissing the top of my head. His phone then started ringing and he sighed before pulling it out of his pocket. "Jungkook is FaceTiming me." He said, accepting the FaceTime.

On FaceTime with Jungkook:

**************************
Normal Font - Jimin
Bold - Jungkook
Italics - You
**************************

Hi Hyung
Hey Jungkook

Hello Jungkook

Hi Y/N, how's Soo-Jin? And can I see her again?
Here she is Jungkook
She's so cute, look at her pinchable cheeks
Don't pinch her cheeks too hard Jungkook, she's only a month old
Don't worry Hyung I won't

Jungkook, you can come over and hold her if you want to

Really?!
Don't yell, it could make her cry
Sorry but I'm on my way to see my niece

Okay just walk right in Jungkook

Okay bye
Bye

Bye