~ 60 ~

Friday 9:34 am:

I was walking to class by myself since Jennie had to go to a doctors appointment for a routine checkup. I saw Mina and I knew what was coming, so I tried to hurry to the class before she decides to push me which could harm the baby. I made it to the class and sat down, which was kinda hard since I had sit in a weird way. I can't even get close to the table because of the baby bump.

"Look who it is, it's the whore that got pregnant and saying that's it's Jimin's." Mina said, walking to me. "You're just a liar." She said, bending down to look me in the eye.

"Why would I lie Mina? And you're basically calling Jimin a liar as well." I said, turning my head away from her. I felt a little pain in my stomach but I don't think it's contractions.

"My Jimin would never date someone like you and he would never wants kids with you." She said, pushing me slightly.

"Don't push me or else you'll harm his child." I said, trying to stay calm and not lose my temper.

"What are you going to do about it, huh?" She asked, pushing me again. This time I fell and the pain got worse. I felt my water break and the contractions started.

"Look what you fucking done! I'm not due for another month!" I exclaimed. The teacher came running into the room and ran to me.

"Mina, go to the office now!" He shouted.

"Fine but she deserved it." She said, walking out of the room. The teacher bent down and helped me stand up. He helped me to his car and he drove me to the hospital while I called Jimin.

Hello?

Jimin meet me at the hospital

Why? What's wrong?

I'm in labor

You wouldn't due until next month and I'm on my way

I know, I'll tell you later what caused me to go into labor early

Okay baby, my manager is driving me there I'll be there soon

Oh my god!
Breath Y/N
Alright and I'll see you there Jimin

I got off the phone and started breathing like Mr. Lee said. He parked in front of the hospital and got out then came to my side and helped me out of the car. He helped me into the hospital and told the receptionist that I'm in labor. The hospital doors opened and I turned my head to see Jimin running in. He came to me and helped me into the wheelchair, thanking Mr. Lee afterwards. Mr. Lee offered to stay here but I told him to go back to the school so he can do his job, nicely obviously.

The nurse took me to a room and helped me change into the hospital gown. Jimin was standing next to me, holding my hand and helping me by telling me to take deep breaths. A doctor came into the room and had me put my legs up and looked to much I dilated.

"You've only dilated 2cm." The doctor said. "Let's get you standing and walking around a little bit to help you dilate more." He said. Him and Jimin helped me stand up and I walked around the room to help me dilate more because I can't give birth until I'm 10cm dilated. My contractions are about 10 minutes apart right now and they're not that bad but it still hurts like hell.

3 hours later

It's been three hours and my contractions are getting closer and more painful and I'm now dilated 8cm. The nurses are getting everything ready for when I can give birth.

"She's now fully dilated, let's deliver this baby." The doctor said, before I yelled in pain since my contractions are quite painful. The doctor positioned his hands where they had to be. "Okay push." He said. I pushed as hard as I can while squeezing Jimin's hand, which I know hurts but I'd rather have that than the pain I'm in. "Okay breath." The doctor said. I did as I was told.

3 hours later

"One last push and the baby should be out." The doctor said. I pushed again as hard as I could until the doctor said something. "It's a girl!" He announced. I looked at Jimin and saw him smiling with tears in his eyes.

"You hear that baby? It's a girl." He said, kissing my forehead even though there's sweat on my face. "I love you so much baby." He said, the tears falling from his eyes. The doctor did what he had to to get the baby to start crying. He let Jimin cut the umbilical cord and they took her to bathe her.

"I love you Jimin." I said, smiling widely. He bent down and hugged me the best he can. The nurse brought the baby back in a pink blanket and handed her to me. I took her in my arms and admired her cute little face and her cute little hands. "Jimin, she looks like you." I said, still looking at her.

"She looks more like you baby." He said, smiling. I handed her to him and he held her with care and smiled at her showing his sweet smile.

"Do you two have a name for her?" A nurse asked, smiling. Jimin looked at me smiling before answering her. "Her name will be Soo-Jin." He told the nurse.

"Will she have your surname?" The nurse asked him. He nodded and the nurse walked out to do what she needed to do.
____________________________________
I love spoiling my readers. I love you all and the story is not close to being done yet.

And also, hi.