~ 99 ~

9 months later

Monday 4:27 am:

I was woken up to pain in my stomach, which woke Jimin up since I kinda winced a bit.

"Are you okay baby?" He asked. Before I was able to respond, he felt the bed getting wet. "Baby, I think your water broke." He said.

"I know Jimin and I'm having contractions." I said. I gently swung my legs off the bed and Jimin ran to get Soo-Jin so we can go to the hospital. I was halfway down the hallway when he came out of her room.

"What's wrong with mommy?" Soo-Jin asked, worried.

"She's in labor pumpkin." He told her. We made it to the car and I got in the back with Soo-Jin while Jimin was driving to the hospital. "Breath baby." He said, coaching me. I did as he told me and breathed in then breathed out.

"Is my little brother hurting you mommy?" Soo-Jin asked. I looked at her and just when I was going to answer her, a contraction came and I yelled out in pain.

"We're almost there baby." Jimin assured me. He pulled in front of the hospital doors but out of the way so the ambulances can get through and turned the car off. He ran to my side of the car and opened the door. He helped me out of the car and helped me walk in the hospital with Soo-Jin following close behind. "My wife is in labor." He told the receptionist. A nurse came running over with a wheelchair and helped me sit down. The nurse wheeled me to a room and helped me change into the hospital gown before helping me on the bed.

"The doctor will be in here to check you out, just breath in and out." The nurse said, walking out of the room. Jimin was beside the bed with Soo-Jin.

"I called the guys and they said that they'll come down here so Soo-Jin can be with them since I don't think she can be in here when you're giving birth." Jimin told me. "And they want to see him when he's born." He added.

"Okay." I said, breathing in and out. After a couple more hours, I was fully dilated and it was time for me to give birth.

"Okay push." The doctor said. I pushed as hard as I can and stopped when the doctor said so. That went on for a couple more hours with me squeezing the hell out of Jimin's hand and soon he was born. "It's a boy!" The doctor announced. The nurses cleaned him up before coming back in with him wrapped in a blue blanket. The nurse handed him to me and I smiled widely.

"Isn't he adorable Jimin?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Yes he is baby." Jimin replied, smiling at the baby. A nurse came inside and smiled seeing the baby in my arms.

"Have you two decided what to name him?" He asked.

"Jae." I responded even though I was still a bit out of breath.

"That's a great name." He said, walking out the room to do what he had to do. The door then opened and the rest of the members came into the room.

"Look at him." Taehyung said, smiling at the baby. They all were admiring Jae before I handed him to Jimin.

"Here hold him Jimin." I said, handing Jae to him. He looked even more like a father now that he has two children.

"Mommy is that my little brother?" Soo-Jin asked.

"Yes he is sweetie, his name is Jae." I replied.

"I want to see him daddy." Soo-Jin begged. Jimin showed Jae to her and the biggest smile appeared on her face. That might be the biggest smile I ever seen on her face. The next few hours was just everyone swooning over Jae then the nurse said that they had to leave so I can rest.

"I'll pick you and Jae up later baby." Jimin said, placing a kiss on my lips.

"Okay see you all later bye and love you." I said.

"Love you too baby." Jimin said.

"Love you mommy." Soo-Jin said, before they left. I closed my eyes to get some sleep before I leave. I soon fell asleep.