~ 44 ~

Sunday 3:46 pm:

Jimin - Hey babe

Me - Hi

Jimin - How are have you been today?

Me - I am sick
Me - So not that good, I had to leave work early

Jimin - My poor baby
Jimin - Do you want me to come over and take care of you? Because I will

Me - You sure you can?

Jimin - Yeah I can, I'm sure they'll let me go over
Jimin - I'll be over soon

Me - Okay, the door is unlocked, just walk in

Jimin - Okay thank you

Me - You're welcome

15 minutes later

I walked to the bathroom and did my business. I looked in the mirror and I looked a mess, I suddenly had the urge to throw up. I leaned over the toilet quickly and threw up.

"Y/N! Where are you?!" I heard Jimin shout. I stood up and walked out after flushing the toilet.

"I'm right here Jimin." I said, making him turn his head towards. He came over to me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"What are you doing out of bed baby?" He asked, worried.

"Well, I didn't want to throw up in my bed so I figured I should use the toilet." I said. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bed. He put me down gently and covered me with my blanket.

"I'm going to go make you some soup baby, I'll be right back." He said, running out of the room. My phone vibrated and I picked it up and saw a message from Namjoon.

Namjoon - Hey Y/N

Me - Hi Namjoon

Namjoon - What's up?

Me - Nothing much just being sick

Namjoon - Really? I hope you feel better
Namjoon - Is someone there to take care of you?

Me - Yeah Jimin is here

Namjoon - So that's where he went

Me - He didn't tell you where he was going?

Namjoon - No he just ran out of the dorm in a hurry

Me - He should've told you where he was going

Namjoon - Yeah but as long as he's with you it's fine
Namjoon - What is he doing right now?

Me - He's making me soup

Namjoon - That's nice of him

Me - Yeah, I'm lucky to have him

Namjoon - Yeah you are
Namjoon - He even said that he's lucky to have you too, you both belong to each other

Me - You really think so?

Namjoon - Yes I do
Namjoon - You made him a very happy man, he always talks about you day and night

Me - He does? I wish I could give him a kiss but I can't since I'm sick and I don't want to give it to him

Namjoon - Knowing him, he'll want to give you a kiss anyways even if you're sick

Me - Yeah he probably will
Me - I have to go, he just got back with my soup

Namjoon - Okay feel better Y/N
Namjoon - Bye

Me - Bye Namjoon

"Who were you texting?" Jimin asked, putting the tray on my lap.

"Namjoon." I said, looking at him. "He said you didn't tell him where you were going." I said, smiling faintly.

"Well I was in a rush to get over here so I can take care of my baby." He replied, smiling. I wanted to hug him so badly but since I'm sick I can't, so I just pouted at him. "Don't pout at me baby, you're going to make me hug you." He said.

"I want to hug you too but I'm scared you'll catch what I have." I said, starting to eat the soup. "This soup tastes fantastic Jimin." I complimented him.

"Really? Thank you baby." He thanked me, smiling widely. He laid down beside me and we started watching TV together.

4 hours later

I looked at the clock and it said that it was 8:53 pm. It was already dark outside and I was worried for Jimin going outside at night.

"Jimin, you should spend the night here since it's too late for you to head back." I suggested. He looked at the time and back at me.

"Okay, I'll call my Hyung and tell him." He said, grabbing his phone and walked out of the room. I had the urge to throw up again, so I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I leaned over the toilet and threw up again. I felt my hair being pulled back, out of my face. I leaned back and saw Jimin looking at me. "I hate seeing you sick like this baby." He said, helping me stand up.

"I hate feeling like this." I responded, washing my hands and face. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on the back of my shoulder.

"I love you baby." He said, pulling away. He picked me up bridal style again then carried me back to my room.

"I love you too Jimin." I said, when he gently put me on the bed. He then took his shirt and pants off. I was trying hard not to look somewhere so I focused on his abs.

"My eyes are up here baby." He said, pointing to his eyes. "I know I have good looking body baby." He said, climbing into bed next to me. He turned the light off and put his arm over me and we fell asleep, cuddling.
____________________________________
How are you liking the story so far?