~ 55 ~

Monday 8:36 am:

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I looked around and figured out that I was in Jimin's room and in his bed. The door opened and Jin walked inside. Once he saw I was awake, he sighed in relief and walked towards me.

"What happened?" I asked, sitting up. He sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me.

"You passed out yesterday." He told me. I don't know why I passed and I doubt he would why I did either but decided to ask him anyways.

"Do you know why I passed out?" I asked. He shook his head before someone else walked into the room. We turned our heads and saw Jimin walking inside.

"How are you feeling baby?" Jimin asked, sitting on the other side of me.

"I'm feeling fine." I replied. His phone then started to ring when he was about to speak. He answered it and walked out of the room.

"Do you still want to announce that you and Jimin is dating today?" Jin asked me. I thought about it and figured that we should still announce it.

"Yeah, it seems like the best choice since there are pictures out there showing Jimin with me." I said, sitting up straight.

"Okay I wanted to make sure since you passed out yesterday." Jin said, looking worried. "But I agree what you mean." He added, when the door opened and Jimin walked back in.

"Baby my manager is coming to get us to do the announcement." He told me.

"I'll go and tell the others." Jin said, walking out. Jimin sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Are you sure you want to after what happened yesterday?" Jimin asked. I can tell he's worried but I'm fine.

"Yeah I'm sure, it's best to get it over with than wait." I said, putting my head on his shoulder. He was combing his fingers in my hair which helped me relax a bit. About ten minutes passed and his manager arrived at the dorm. Me and Jimin walked out to the living room to see him.

"Are you Y/N?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he gave me a smile. "You're very pretty." He complimented me.

"Thank you." I said, blushing a little. He then motioned us to follow him outside so we can go to the company. Jimin covered me up and we got into the black car that was parked outside. The driver drove us to the company and we followed Jimin's manager to a room that looked like a conference room. He motioned us to sit down and wait so he can get his computer. Jimin saw that I was nervous and he pulled me closer to him, which helped me calm down.

"You'll do great baby don't worry." Jimin assured me. I smiled at him when the manager walked back into the room. He started typing stuff on the computer and we began to do the announcement without saying that I'm pregnant.