~ 66 ~

6 months later (A/N: Again sorry for the time skip.)

Thursday 9;56 am:

Today is Soo-Jin's first birthday and she's now a year old. She's growing too fast, it seems just like yesterday she was born. Now I understand how parents feel when their child grows up. Soo-Jin was on the couch playing with her rattle toy while giggling. There was a knock on the door and I stood up to answer the door since Jennie was out with her boyfriend. I opened the door and saw all of BTS here.

"Hi Y/N." Hoseok said, smiling.

"Hi you guys come on in." I said, moving out of the way for them to walk inside.

"Look at the cutie pie over there." Taehyung said, walking to Soo-Jin and picked her up. She hugged him with her little arms, which we all found adorable. She loved them as soon as she saw them. The others went over to them leaving me and Jimin by ourselves.

"I think we might lose our daughter." Jimin said, chuckling.

"Yeah, I'm pretty they want to take her from us." I said, chuckling along with him. Jimin joined them while I went into the kitchen to bake a cake for her birthday. I heard someone walking inside and I turned to see Jin. "Hi Jin." I said, turning back around and started getting everything I needed.

"Do you need any help in here?" He asked.

"Yes please." I replied. He walked over after laughing a little bit. We both then started making the cake.

30 minutes later

The cake was done and all decorated. Me and Jin nodded at our masterpiece that was soon going to be eaten or smashed by Soo-Jin. Jin put a candle that was the number one and lit it. He carried it in with me following behind him. We all then started to sing happy birthday. Jin put the cake down on the coffee table and Jimin put her in front of it. He also helped her blow out the candle because whenever she tries to blow, she spits and we don't want that on the cake especially if everyone's going to eat if she doesn't smash her hands into it. Before she was able to, Jimin picked it up and cut a piece for everyone but gave the first piece to Soo-Jin, who was in her high chair in the living room now.

Like we all predicted, she smashed her hand into it and started eating, getting it all over her face. We all laughed before eating our piece of the cake.

4 hours later

BTS had to go to dance practice and they all left after giving us a hug while Jimin gave me peck on the lips and kiss on top of Soo-Jin's head. It was time for her nap and she was already sleeping on the couch. So, I picked her up and went to the bedroom and put her in the crib then covered her with her favorite blanket. I decided to take a nap as well, so I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes, drifting off into sleep.