~ 81 ~

Tuesday 12:54 pm:

Today was the day I'm finally going home since the doctor said that I'm healed enough. My mom was helping me change into my clothes that she brought me.

This is what she brought you:

"Thank you mom." I thanked her, sitting back down on the bed since I can't really stand up that long.

"You're my daughter, so of course I'll help you." She said, sitting next to me. "And you'll be staying with me and your father at our house since your friend Jennie is on vacation." She told me.

"I thought she would've stayed to help me." I said, surprised.

"She wanted to but I told her that me and your father can help you and told her to go have fun." She replied. I smiled knowing she's having fun and not worrying about me all the time, she really deserves it for being such a great friend.

"That's good, she deserved to go on a vacation." I said, smiling. The door then opened and a nurse came inside with a wheelchair.

"Let's get you in the wheelchair." The nurse said, smiling. Her and my mother both helped me into the wheelchair and helped me get situated. She wheeled me out of the room and out of the hospital. My dad pulled the car up front and opened the back door. He picked me up without any trouble and put me in the backseat. I buckled myself up and waved at the nurse. We then left the hospital and before we went home we stopped by the pharmacy to get my prescription.

1 hour later

We arrived at my parents house and my dad helped me out of the car. He didn't carry me into the house just helped me walk. He helped me up the stairs and in my old room which hasn't changed one bit. I sat on the bed and my came into the room.

"Now let's get you changed into some pajamas since you have to stay in bed and rest." My mom said. My dad walked out of the room to give us privacy. She grabbed a pair of pajamas and helped change me again.

These are your pajamas:

She then helped me lay back and covered me with my blanket

"I'm going go get you your lunch sweetie." My mom said, walking out of the room. My phone then vibrated on the nightstand and I reached over and grabbed it to see Jimin texted me.

Jimin - Hey baby, how are you feeling?

Me - I've been better

Jimin - I'm sorry I wasn't able to pick you up from the hospital

Me - It's alright Jimin, my parents picked me up
Me - And I'm staying at my parents house too so they'll be able to take care of me

Jimin - I'll visit you when I can
Jimin - But I don't know where your parents live

Me - Yeah they don't live in Seoul

Jimin - Where do they live?

Me - Busan

Jimin - That's where I was born before Jungkook

Me - Yeah I remember since you keep telling Jungkook that you were born there first

Jimin - I have to make sure he remembers that

Me - I can tell

Jimin - Yeah and I have to go to dance practice now, I'll talk to you later baby

Me - Okay Jimin bye and don't overwork yourself and the same goes to the others

Jimin - Okay I'll tell them love you baby

Me - Love you too Jimin