~ 80 ~

Friday 7:35 am:

Jimin's POV:

I woke up early so I can go see Y/N at the hospital and to check up on her. I got dressed then walked out of the room.

This is what he's wearing:

"Hyung I'm going to the hospital to visit Y/N

"Hyung I'm going to the hospital to visit Y/N." I told Jin Hyung.

"Okay be safe." He said, going back to watching his drama. I chuckled before walking out and got in the car then drove to the hospital. I parked the car and walked inside after shutting the engine off.

"Mr. Park, wait a minute!" I heard the doctor shout before I was able to walk to her room.

"What is it?" I asked, confused.

"I have some news for you." He said, when he finally stopped in front of me. "She woke up." He told me. I smiled and there were tears of happiness in my eyes.

"She has?" I asked, making sure I heard it right.

"Yes she has, she's out of the danger zone." He told me, walking away to do his job. I began walking to her room again and opened the door. I saw her watching TV on her bed. She turned her head towards me and smiled.

"Hi Jimin." She said, smiling. I walked over to her faster than I have ever been and hugged her.

"I'm so happy that you woke up baby." I said, crying a little. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek. "I was so worried baby." I said, pulling away slightly to look at her.

"I know Jimin but I'm okay now and I want you to know that I won't leave you, Soo-Jin and everyone else." She said, kissing my lips. Our moment was soon interrupted by the door opening.

"Sweetie you're awake." Her mom said, running over to her and pulled her in a tight hug. I turned to see her dad holding Soo-Jin.

"Mommy!" Soo-Jin exclaimed, wanting to be in her moms arms. Her dad handed Soo-Jin to her and kissed the top of her head. "I missed so much you mommy, I was scared you weren't wake up." She said, making me smile faintly at how much she worried about her mother.

"I missed you too sweetie." Y/N said, hugging her. "I will never any of you." She added.

Y/N's POV:

A phone started to ring and I saw Jimin answering the phone, while walking out of the room.

"Princess, you gave us such a scare." My dad said.

"I know and I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Don't apologize princess it wasn't your fault." He assured, hugging me. "All that matters now is that you're okay now." He added, pulling away.

"I guess." I replied. "What did I miss when while I was asleep?" I asked, curious.

"Not too much with us." My mom answered. "Just Soo-Jin praying for you to wake up every night and the same with everyone else." She added.

"Yeah and Jimin's fans are posting about it too." My dad told me. "They were all wishing for you to wake up." He said.

"Really?" I asked, smiling. ARMY can be so sweet I can't even put it into words how thankful I am of them. The door then opened and Jimin walked back inside. "Who called?" I asked him, readjusting myself with the help of my dad since it was too painful for me to do it by myself.

"Jungkook, he wanted to know how you were doing." He said. "And when I told him that you woke up, he literally screamed in joy and told the others and now they're all coming to see you." He told me.

"That sounds like him." I said, chuckling. "And my dad told me about what ARMY did, it was sweet of them." I added.

"Yeah they saw how I was acting at the concert and that's when I told them." He said.

"How were you acting?" I asked, curious.

"I was crying throughout the concert especially when we started to sing Butterfly." He told me.

"Really? My poor baby." I said, pulling into a hug but a little to rough because I got pain. "Ow." I said, putting my hand on my side.

"Are you okay baby?" Jimin asked.

"I'm fine, just pulled you too hard and it hurt my side but don't worry about it." I assured him.